Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | It's been 6 years
Came back on to check things out and I can't remember half of what to even do XD
I clicked through Which Waystone. Are there guides to figure out if any of my dragons are worth anything anymore?
Came back on to check things out and I can't remember half of what to even do XD
I clicked through Which Waystone. Are there guides to figure out if any of my dragons are worth anything anymore?
Commotion-Saturated-R.png __________________________

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
Haha, I was basically just going to do the same post on here as well. I've been away for about 5 years!
I decided against looking too much into what my lot were worth and just decided to start with a mostly new batch. It's been really fun rediscovering it all so far.
Plus we're back just in time for an event later!
Haha, I was basically just going to do the same post on here as well. I've been away for about 5 years!
I decided against looking too much into what my lot were worth and just decided to start with a mostly new batch. It's been really fun rediscovering it all so far.
Plus we're back just in time for an event later!
I saw about the event! Lucky timing haha. I ended up comparing items in my hoard to auction lots and seems like I've got a fair amount of random valuable which was a pleasent surprise!
I like your idea of just jumping in and starting a fresh batch, might give that a go too!
I saw about the event! Lucky timing haha. I ended up comparing items in my hoard to auction lots and seems like I've got a fair amount of random valuable which was a pleasent surprise!
I like your idea of just jumping in and starting a fresh batch, might give that a go too!

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
I've decided on a couple of my old favourites to keep because I can't bear to get rid of them even if it's been so long! There's a bunch of new dragons and patterns that it was a lot of fun to look into for new breeding batches and things.
Haven't decided what any new goals are yet for what I want, but I think I'll just have fun for a little bit before really deciding. Been going through what familiars I have doubles of at the moment and just doing some tidying.
It's honestly really nice to find something amongst your horde and have a flashback of things you did so long ago (for me I did so much coliseum stuff. I kept my old best team still!)
I've decided on a couple of my old favourites to keep because I can't bear to get rid of them even if it's been so long! There's a bunch of new dragons and patterns that it was a lot of fun to look into for new breeding batches and things.
Haven't decided what any new goals are yet for what I want, but I think I'll just have fun for a little bit before really deciding. Been going through what familiars I have doubles of at the moment and just doing some tidying.
It's honestly really nice to find something amongst your horde and have a flashback of things you did so long ago (for me I did so much coliseum stuff. I kept my old best team still!)
I need to find a page that has all the dragon/pattern options! Forever going to love the bright neon colors so I'll probably end up having a rainbow hoard forever with some mixed in pastels :)
And totally feeling those flashback feels! I have sooo much coli stuff it's nice and overwhealming bc I can't remember what half of it is for haha.
I need to find a page that has all the dragon/pattern options! Forever going to love the bright neon colors so I'll probably end up having a rainbow hoard forever with some mixed in pastels :)
And totally feeling those flashback feels! I have sooo much coli stuff it's nice and overwhealming bc I can't remember what half of it is for haha.

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
I've been working on the Morphology page ( https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict ) but I'm sure there's a better way of doing it.
I love a neon colour but I'm so partial to like, a neon accent. I know I used to breed for that a lot because I like dark colours too much. I used to breed bubblegum colours for my boyfriend as well because those were always his favourite so it's like a goth bunch mixed in with anything pink. Now I just have to convince him to come back to playing!
I have so many items that I have no idea about any more. I found my vault with a bunch of stuff in too but I have no idea why I put any of it in there! Is it important somehow? Who knows!
I've been working on the Morphology page ( https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict ) but I'm sure there's a better way of doing it.
I love a neon colour but I'm so partial to like, a neon accent. I know I used to breed for that a lot because I like dark colours too much. I used to breed bubblegum colours for my boyfriend as well because those were always his favourite so it's like a goth bunch mixed in with anything pink. Now I just have to convince him to come back to playing!
I have so many items that I have no idea about any more. I found my vault with a bunch of stuff in too but I have no idea why I put any of it in there! Is it important somehow? Who knows!
OH my there are some pretty new effects for dragons I am dyInG. I think Coatl and Imperial dragons will still forever be my favorites but Gaoler's are so fluffy and I love them.
Ooo yes love a pop of color! I saw the new skeleton accent or w/e they're called and I NEED some dark spooky dragons with neon shining bones o-o
And I just found my vualt and the only thing inside is a BOAT load of familiars hahaha what a thing to hoard.
OH my there are some pretty new effects for dragons I am dyInG. I think Coatl and Imperial dragons will still forever be my favorites but Gaoler's are so fluffy and I love them.
Ooo yes love a pop of color! I saw the new skeleton accent or w/e they're called and I NEED some dark spooky dragons with neon shining bones o-o
And I just found my vualt and the only thing inside is a BOAT load of familiars hahaha what a thing to hoard.

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
I've always loved Spirals most of all. I just love the noodle children. Coatls and Imps are close up there though. I think the last time I was playing was around when Wildclaws got released so? A lot has changed.
I have like a couple with the skeleton accent (ghost?) already because I saw it and I needed it right away. Two have pale colours for it and one has radioactive green but yeah I'm thinking I might try and breed that into some neons or pinks because it looks so good.
I had so many familiars in there as well! I think my logic was that they were the ones I'd maxed out on bonding? Maybe? Not sure. I also have a bunch of doll-like trinkets and some runes? Not 100% sure what I was doing with any of them :')
I've always loved Spirals most of all. I just love the noodle children. Coatls and Imps are close up there though. I think the last time I was playing was around when Wildclaws got released so? A lot has changed.
I have like a couple with the skeleton accent (ghost?) already because I saw it and I needed it right away. Two have pale colours for it and one has radioactive green but yeah I'm thinking I might try and breed that into some neons or pinks because it looks so good.
I had so many familiars in there as well! I think my logic was that they were the ones I'd maxed out on bonding? Maybe? Not sure. I also have a bunch of doll-like trinkets and some runes? Not 100% sure what I was doing with any of them :')
WElcome back! Hope you love all the new changes!
WElcome back! Hope you love all the new changes!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome back to both of you! :)
Welcome back to both of you! :)
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep