Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! I’m new here
Hello! I’m Rose, a Puerto Rican artist. I had heard about Flight Rising for a while, but only joined very recently, as well as told my friend about it.

I picked Arcane because it was the element that described my personality the most, but I also liked Wind and feel that they both resemble different parts of me. So far, fae dragons are my favorite breed.

I am highly creative and imaginative, and dream almost every night. I look at art constantly. At the same time, I am very curious and look at things in both a logical and emotional light. I have a sensitive and extroverted personality and enjoy talking to my friends. I love all animals, but my favorites are reptiles and amphibians.

I usually just make accounts on games such as these and then lurk without talking to anyone, but I wanna try to be active on these forums and make some friends.
Hello! I’m Rose, a Puerto Rican artist. I had heard about Flight Rising for a while, but only joined very recently, as well as told my friend about it.

I picked Arcane because it was the element that described my personality the most, but I also liked Wind and feel that they both resemble different parts of me. So far, fae dragons are my favorite breed.

I am highly creative and imaginative, and dream almost every night. I look at art constantly. At the same time, I am very curious and look at things in both a logical and emotional light. I have a sensitive and extroverted personality and enjoy talking to my friends. I love all animals, but my favorites are reptiles and amphibians.

I usually just make accounts on games such as these and then lurk without talking to anyone, but I wanna try to be active on these forums and make some friends.
179.png nemesio | she/her | FR time + 3
Welcome to Flight Rising and also to Arcane! If you feel like you don't fit in Arcane at any point there are ways to change your flight later on so you can always move over to Wind.

Spirals have always been my favourites but Fae are so cute as well! I think I've always been a snake person though so maybe that's why...

I'm very old to Flight Rising itself but I came back very recently. I forgot all about it for a while to be honest! So I'm not the most helpful person here. Usually everyone is very willing to help out if you ever have issues or questions though!
I know that getting involved in events is always one of the more fun parts so you came at a very good time for it! You can win a lot of things during events and everyone gets really into it.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to Flight Rising and also to Arcane! If you feel like you don't fit in Arcane at any point there are ways to change your flight later on so you can always move over to Wind.

Spirals have always been my favourites but Fae are so cute as well! I think I've always been a snake person though so maybe that's why...

I'm very old to Flight Rising itself but I came back very recently. I forgot all about it for a while to be honest! So I'm not the most helpful person here. Usually everyone is very willing to help out if you ever have issues or questions though!
I know that getting involved in events is always one of the more fun parts so you came at a very good time for it! You can win a lot of things during events and everyone gets really into it.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
@kingapathy Thank you! I did see the option to change flights. I think I’ll stick with arcane since it seems more like me, but I’ll also look into wind. And thank you for the gifts, I really appreciate it! I loved the skin!

@Larkflight Thank you!
@kingapathy Thank you! I did see the option to change flights. I think I’ll stick with arcane since it seems more like me, but I’ll also look into wind. And thank you for the gifts, I really appreciate it! I loved the skin!

@Larkflight Thank you!
179.png nemesio | she/her | FR time + 3