Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ipepi's Illustrations!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mazurkas @Hideki @Iodine @eieru @kiexen @Pearlimose @Deki @Vovina @StygianForm @Milesian @Toonetta @Zith @Dragonwing @DannaSukaira @Verosa

Hello! I'm open! 3 slots are avaliable~
@Mazurkas @Hideki @Iodine @eieru @kiexen @Pearlimose @Deki @Vovina @StygianForm @Milesian @Toonetta @Zith @Dragonwing @DannaSukaira @Verosa

Hello! I'm open! 3 slots are avaliable~
*constant obnoxious screaming*
LORE
ART SHOP
@Ipepi

Are any of the slots open gem slots by chance? I'd love to get a 2 character fullbody if I may~
@Ipepi

Are any of the slots open gem slots by chance? I'd love to get a 2 character fullbody if I may~
61e93f826e96338256026d8da23c3b4151801318.png
@Conter

Yeah the slots are open! Fill out the form so I know what you'd like :D
@Conter

Yeah the slots are open! Fill out the form so I know what you'd like :D
LORE
ART SHOP
Awesome thank you!

Username: Conter
Form of Payment: Gems
Commission Type: 2 Character fullbody colored sketch
References/description:
Marune's Refs
Vondye's Refs
Can I get them doing something together? Either like reading from the same book, swimming, eating, sunbathing, or something like that? Just so long as the activite is them doing it together!
Other: Vondye's a bit of a grump who smokes and drinks a lot. Marune is more calm and reserved and when he displays emotions they are not super eggaderate/big if that makes sense.
Awesome thank you!

Username: Conter
Form of Payment: Gems
Commission Type: 2 Character fullbody colored sketch
References/description:
Marune's Refs
Vondye's Refs
Can I get them doing something together? Either like reading from the same book, swimming, eating, sunbathing, or something like that? Just so long as the activite is them doing it together!
Other: Vondye's a bit of a grump who smokes and drinks a lot. Marune is more calm and reserved and when he displays emotions they are not super eggaderate/big if that makes sense.
@Conter

Sweet! I filled out the slot spot for you~ Please send the CR whenever it's convenient for you and I'll get right on it!
Sorry for the confusion but I just want to check do you want a sketch or colored image?
@Conter

Sweet! I filled out the slot spot for you~ Please send the CR whenever it's convenient for you and I'll get right on it!
Sorry for the confusion but I just want to check do you want a sketch or colored image?
LORE
ART SHOP
Apologies, I wanna get something like this one! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/42ac106372a7d34b2b329454a78d99bf/18848a17cb85e03b-fb/s1280x1920/16854b562824283c2a7f6c185e579bce107fb449.png[/img] The one above was listed as a sketch I guess I just confused myself thing it was a colored 'sketch' still my bad ^-^' And yes, I'll send a CR right away! It would be 8k gems correct?
Apologies, I wanna get something like this one!

16854b562824283c2a7f6c185e579bce107fb449.png

The one above was listed as a sketch I guess I just confused myself thing it was a colored 'sketch' still my bad ^-^'

And yes, I'll send a CR right away! It would be 8k gems correct?
@Conter

Awesome, got it! 8k gems is correct
@Conter

Awesome, got it! 8k gems is correct
LORE
ART SHOP
@Ipepi
Can you kindly ping me if you decide to ever open USD slots again? c:
@Ipepi
Can you kindly ping me if you decide to ever open USD slots again? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Honestly for USD I'll be open now lol. I'm always low key open with USD. Just let me know what you'd like!

I'll still add you to the pinglist if you'd be more interested at another time.
@Luunai

Honestly for USD I'll be open now lol. I'm always low key open with USD. Just let me know what you'd like!

I'll still add you to the pinglist if you'd be more interested at another time.
LORE
ART SHOP
@Ipepi Wonderful, thank you! c: I'd be interested in a [b]Colored Waist[/b] for this lady here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59806421][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/598065/59806421_350.png[/img][/url] Would you be willing to illustrate her in her dragon form (stylised / in your style of course, like the familiar example on the front page) or do you feel more comfortable with drawing a gijinka form? I have a slight preference towards the dragon/animal-like form (she has a lot of hair anyway, so it definitely doesn't need to go in the very feral direction xD), but if you rather go for a human form, just let me know - your art style is wonderful and in any case I don't want to miss out on commissioning you.
@Ipepi
Wonderful, thank you! c: I'd be interested in a Colored Waist for this lady here:

59806421_350.png

Would you be willing to illustrate her in her dragon form (stylised / in your style of course, like the familiar example on the front page) or do you feel more comfortable with drawing a gijinka form? I have a slight preference towards the dragon/animal-like form (she has a lot of hair anyway, so it definitely doesn't need to go in the very feral direction xD), but if you rather go for a human form, just let me know - your art style is wonderful and in any case I don't want to miss out on commissioning you.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7