Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher or Lower - bugged?
I tried to find any current posts on this, but didn't see any, so sorry if I missed anything!
But Higher or Lower seems to be bugged. When I click the higher or lower button, it just skips to the next question. I've already played many times, because it did reveal the card twice (not in a row) and I had won both times, so I thought maybe the times it wasn't revealing the card it was just... because I'd lost. But then it did do a reveal on a loss. So that's not it.
I tried to find any current posts on this, but didn't see any, so sorry if I missed anything!
But Higher or Lower seems to be bugged. When I click the higher or lower button, it just skips to the next question. I've already played many times, because it did reveal the card twice (not in a row) and I had won both times, so I thought maybe the times it wasn't revealing the card it was just... because I'd lost. But then it did do a reveal on a loss. So that's not it.
I'm a #Critter ♥
@gyngercookie this is known issue. afaik its purely visual, you still get the rewards when you win.
@gyngercookie this is known issue. afaik its purely visual, you still get the rewards when you win.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@ralzakark - Thanks! Good to know - I was trying to watch my treasure to see if I was in fact still getting prize winnings, but didn't notice anything, buuuuut probably had like a bad luck streak going haha
@ralzakark - Thanks! Good to know - I was trying to watch my treasure to see if I was in fact still getting prize winnings, but didn't notice anything, buuuuut probably had like a bad luck streak going haha
I'm a #Critter ♥