Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy decrease for no reason?
I was at either 98 or 96% clan energy to start with. Was in the Coliseum, which froze mid-battle. So I clicked on the Coliseum link in the navigation menu to restart the game, and suddenly I'm down to 90% clan energy. Seems like it took a penalty for fleeing when I didn't, since I kind of had no choice but to leave the frozen game?

And if that is the case, it seems very dangerous to keep playing Coliseum if you are trying to keep up your above-80% bonus. @__@ Maybe take down the energy loss from Coliseum until it no longer freezes?
I was at either 98 or 96% clan energy to start with. Was in the Coliseum, which froze mid-battle. So I clicked on the Coliseum link in the navigation menu to restart the game, and suddenly I'm down to 90% clan energy. Seems like it took a penalty for fleeing when I didn't, since I kind of had no choice but to leave the frozen game?

And if that is the case, it seems very dangerous to keep playing Coliseum if you are trying to keep up your above-80% bonus. @__@ Maybe take down the energy loss from Coliseum until it no longer freezes?
I believe that navigating away from a battle (including refreshing) is considered fleeing.
I believe that navigating away from a battle (including refreshing) is considered fleeing.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Thrage is looking into the issue -- thanks for the report!
@Thrage is looking into the issue -- thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer