Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8469 8470 8471 8472 8473 ... 16031 16032
Is it the s or c in "scent" that's silent?
Is it the s or c in "scent" that's silent?
T4Z7I9R.png uUqCbLO.png
tn0RSo5.png
T4yPm3o.png
mtHAEL4.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
J7D1quC.png
TdTJOrw.png
o i'm so glad i waited to do the offsite trade tbh even tho there was only a 10g difference in conversion at least i got an extra 400g :'D
o i'm so glad i waited to do the offsite trade tbh even tho there was only a 10g difference in conversion at least i got an extra 400g :'D
4OQcs93.png
DO YOU EVER JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND JUST- damn i'm ugly ;-;
DO YOU EVER JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND JUST- damn i'm ugly ;-;
sh5xjiu.pngtNgQJvM.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.pngKwxLkEj.pngLRdLP2V.pngVcHnwUF.png0XHtpWy.pngwDmfMCZ.pngIxog88i.pngRI1dQsH.png5bCmnnb.pngkseo325.pngPRICTGJ.png1YB0OjO.pngNlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
Well my body sure as potato rejected whatever I ate earlier today. Probably the oats. I hope I'm okay now.
Well my body sure as potato rejected whatever I ate earlier today. Probably the oats. I hope I'm okay now.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
ew ew ew get this straight **** OFF my dashboard
ew ew ew get this straight **** OFF my dashboard
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
I like how that shot of Orochi looming over the village makes it look more like he was just taking a stroll in the area when he saw all that happen and is now just sitting there like "What the heck is going on down there??"
I like how that shot of Orochi looming over the village makes it look more like he was just taking a stroll in the area when he saw all that happen and is now just sitting there like "What the heck is going on down there??"
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
all i want to do is sleep. sleep. sleep.

Zzz..ZZ..Zzz
all i want to do is sleep. sleep. sleep.

Zzz..ZZ..Zzz
please, Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons

please load my Naughtyfins skin i beg of you
please, Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons

please load my Naughtyfins skin i beg of you
There's this one Spotify ad where the lady speaking doesn't have any kind of pop filter over the mic. I can hear her stressing her voice all nasally and squelchy at the back of her throat. You can hear her tongue clicking as she says a word at one point, ew. You'd think an ad from the platform itself would have better quality, right? Drives me nuts since I hear it pretty often
There's this one Spotify ad where the lady speaking doesn't have any kind of pop filter over the mic. I can hear her stressing her voice all nasally and squelchy at the back of her throat. You can hear her tongue clicking as she says a word at one point, ew. You'd think an ad from the platform itself would have better quality, right? Drives me nuts since I hear it pretty often
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Shower thoughts? Naw, I have arguments and fights with myself because I rarely pick fights with actual people. That anger gets all pent up, its gotta go somewhere
Shower thoughts? Naw, I have arguments and fights with myself because I rarely pick fights with actual people. That anger gets all pent up, its gotta go somewhere
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 ... 8469 8470 8471 8472 8473 ... 16031 16032