Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
wow ty seems right lol
wow ty seems right lol
234242.png
@loki666 You're welcome :) @Daeferedir Hope you're having a good night :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6Af116zgLaw/XuiNYemEJWI/AAAAAAAAW0k/J_YGTlslcrkOd72zG2ag6GiG5zcobdp-ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/RIGHTTHISTIME.jpg[/img] Right now you should be paying attention to your love life. You are on the cusp of making a decision that is important and if you choose poorly things could go very wrong for you. You feel someone you love is controlling you. This belief stems from the fact you don't believe you deserve love. Before making a decision on the matter you need to pay attention to what is actually going on rather than just going with your gut instincts. The Reading in More Detail PAGE OF CUPS (Reversed) Someone out there is ready to proclaim their love for you but you feel you are too old for a new relationship. This is not true. NINE OF SWORDS (Reversed) You are about to make a decision and you should be careful about the choice you make regarding it. As if you make the wrong choice you will find yourself punished in some manner. EIGHT OF CUPS (Reversed) You believe someone you love is attempting to control you. You need to make sure of this before deciding on an action. EXTRA -As the majority of cards are from the Suit of Cups, what you need to pay attention to is emotional in nature.
@loki666

You're welcome :)

@Daeferedir

Hope you're having a good night :)

RIGHTTHISTIME.jpg

Right now you should be paying attention to your love life. You are on the cusp of making a decision that is important and if you choose poorly things could go very wrong for you. You feel someone you love is controlling you. This belief stems from the fact you don't believe you deserve love. Before making a decision on the matter you need to pay attention to what is actually going on rather than just going with your gut instincts.

The Reading in More Detail

PAGE OF CUPS (Reversed)
Someone out there is ready to proclaim their love for you but you feel you are too old for a new relationship. This is not true.

NINE OF SWORDS (Reversed)
You are about to make a decision and you should be careful about the choice you make regarding it. As if you make the wrong choice you will find yourself punished in some manner.

EIGHT OF CUPS (Reversed)
You believe someone you love is attempting to control you. You need to make sure of this before deciding on an action.

EXTRA
-As the majority of cards are from the Suit of Cups, what you need to pay attention to is emotional in nature.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

hey, can I PM you about the reading?
@jashykins

hey, can I PM you about the reading?
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
Thank you. Sent you a PM

Dae
Thank you. Sent you a PM

Dae
@FluffyTundras

Feel free to DM me with questions before asking for a reading :)

Though I'd prefer to do the reading publicly :)

@Daeferedir

@FluffyTundras

Feel free to DM me with questions before asking for a reading :)

Though I'd prefer to do the reading publicly :)

@Daeferedir

b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

Welp, nevermind then! I've realised it's not that private tbh

I'd like a general rune reading if that's okay! Thanks in advance
@jashykins

Welp, nevermind then! I've realised it's not that private tbh

I'd like a general rune reading if that's okay! Thanks in advance
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
image.png
@jashykins Hi again ^v^ I'd like a tarot reading regarding my slightly awkward romantic relationship circumstances, if possible. Preferably three card spread from the crow deck if possible, but of course go with whatever you feel is best.
@jashykins Hi again ^v^ I'd like a tarot reading regarding my slightly awkward romantic relationship circumstances, if possible. Preferably three card spread from the crow deck if possible, but of course go with whatever you feel is best.
JBEajtP.gif
@FluffyTundras Sorry about how long it got me to get to your reading. It has been hectic over here and while I've looked over the runes for your reading I haven't had a chance to write anything down until tonight. Thanks for choosing runes as I really need to practice on those. For some reason my brain decided that after a few days of thinking about your reading that it was going to draw a blank once I started writing things down XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tMaFfwl-sug/XvG4RbQ1eEI/AAAAAAAAW3c/PDgeQYabrZsY0T-Hs_HidP69YIsdGjGgQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/tworunes.jpg[/img] In the near future you will be given the chance to turn your distress into something that will be able to lessen your depression. The Reading in More Depth NAUDHIZ Currently you are experiencing distress. While this is a less than happy time for you, you need to focus on changing your distress into something that can help you. LAGUZ You are going to be given the chance to make your depression more bearable.
@FluffyTundras

Sorry about how long it got me to get to your reading. It has been hectic over here and while I've looked over the runes for your reading I haven't had a chance to write anything down until tonight.

Thanks for choosing runes as I really need to practice on those. For some reason my brain decided that after a few days of thinking about your reading that it was going to draw a blank once I started writing things down XD

tworunes.jpg

In the near future you will be given the chance to turn your distress into something that will be able to lessen your depression.

The Reading in More Depth

NAUDHIZ
Currently you are experiencing distress. While this is a less than happy time for you, you need to focus on changing your distress into something that can help you.

LAGUZ
You are going to be given the chance to make your depression more bearable.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

Hey, it's on spot! I was pretty unmotivated lately but it improved now. So the reading seems fine considering that you're posting it after a few days. Thanks!
@jashykins

Hey, it's on spot! I was pretty unmotivated lately but it improved now. So the reading seems fine considering that you're posting it after a few days. Thanks!
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
image.png
Howdy! =D

Oracle Reading
-Oracle of the Mermaids
-Question:What type of magic would I enjoy learning that would be new to me? (Not the pull the rabbit out of the hat kinda thing but real magic like what your doing now.)
-Three card spread
Howdy! =D

Oracle Reading
-Oracle of the Mermaids
-Question:What type of magic would I enjoy learning that would be new to me? (Not the pull the rabbit out of the hat kinda thing but real magic like what your doing now.)
-Three card spread
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33