Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Longer Able to Rearrange Apparel
Yesterday I was able to rearrange my dragons equipped apparel in their profiles but now I can't anymore on my iPad.
I also wanted to report that the apparel list scrolls back to the top of the page when you equip a piece. Just wanted to say so because it's a touch annoying when the apparel you want to equip is at the bottom of the page.

Browser: Safari
iOS: 10.3.4
Yesterday I was able to rearrange my dragons equipped apparel in their profiles but now I can't anymore on my iPad.
I also wanted to report that the apparel list scrolls back to the top of the page when you equip a piece. Just wanted to say so because it's a touch annoying when the apparel you want to equip is at the bottom of the page.

Browser: Safari
iOS: 10.3.4
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Thanks for the report, @Zorua345!

To drag apparel items around, please use the new “grippy” area on all equipped apparel. It looks like this - ::::

This was updated because the old method, which made the entire record grippy, was too easy to accidentally sort when attempting to perform the show, hide, or remove functions.

==

Your second issue is working as expected - in order to help players who prefer to scroll through their apparel, each page now returns more results. When you add/remove a piece of apparel, the list MUST update to account for the newly removed or returned item. It’s possible we may find a technical solution to manually track of your scroll location and re-scroll to it, but that would be a new feature, not a bug fix. Feel free to add that concern to the suggestions forum.

Filters on this page are new and players are not yet used to applying them or realizing their full potential. If you’re equipping multiple similar items, I recommend tossing part of the item’s name into the filter, which will reduce the results so there won’t be any scrolling at all! As an extra bonus, it will even run faster because there will be fewer items to fetch from the system.

I find it’s helpful, when equipping a similarly named set of items, to type most of the set name, then cycle through the categories - head, legs, body, etc.
Thanks for the report, @Zorua345!

To drag apparel items around, please use the new “grippy” area on all equipped apparel. It looks like this - ::::

This was updated because the old method, which made the entire record grippy, was too easy to accidentally sort when attempting to perform the show, hide, or remove functions.

==

Your second issue is working as expected - in order to help players who prefer to scroll through their apparel, each page now returns more results. When you add/remove a piece of apparel, the list MUST update to account for the newly removed or returned item. It’s possible we may find a technical solution to manually track of your scroll location and re-scroll to it, but that would be a new feature, not a bug fix. Feel free to add that concern to the suggestions forum.

Filters on this page are new and players are not yet used to applying them or realizing their full potential. If you’re equipping multiple similar items, I recommend tossing part of the item’s name into the filter, which will reduce the results so there won’t be any scrolling at all! As an extra bonus, it will even run faster because there will be fewer items to fetch from the system.

I find it’s helpful, when equipping a similarly named set of items, to type most of the set name, then cycle through the categories - head, legs, body, etc.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies