Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Buying Bulk Fodder for Exalt
Please don't judge me :'( but I'm looking to buy adult dergs in bulk in order to exalt them. It's my main source of income, and I can't make reasonable money with the fodder floor currently being ~7.8k. If anyone's selling for 6.5k or less each, I'll happily buy from them. Thanks so much and have an awesome day!
Please don't judge me :'( but I'm looking to buy adult dergs in bulk in order to exalt them. It's my main source of income, and I can't make reasonable money with the fodder floor currently being ~7.8k. If anyone's selling for 6.5k or less each, I'll happily buy from them. Thanks so much and have an awesome day!
ill sell ya 10 folder dergs for 50kt?
(thats 5kt a dragon)
@Licit
- if you are interested i would not mind doing the odd folder nest for you on a long term basic- if you are interested give me pm
ill sell ya 10 folder dergs for 50kt?
(thats 5kt a dragon)
@Licit
- if you are interested i would not mind doing the odd folder nest for you on a long term basic- if you are interested give me pm
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
I have one for you for 5kt but what I've found works is also to get a few babies from the ah and just wait for them to grow up in the hib den, then exalt them. If you're early on FR like I am most days then you get a lot of good deals about two hours after the game resets. From there it's just waiting and making sure you have enough space in your hib den. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61814520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618146/61814520_350.png[/img][/url] He's in your PA
I have one for you for 5kt but what I've found works is also to get a few babies from the ah and just wait for them to grow up in the hib den, then exalt them. If you're early on FR like I am most days then you get a lot of good deals about two hours after the game resets. From there it's just waiting and making sure you have enough space in your hib den.

61814520_350.png

He's in your PA
@bamboo1996 , I'd love to buy those from you! I'll send you a PM!
and @Midnightdragon2 , I bought him! Thank you so much! And yeah, that makes sense -- patience is a virture, after all! Thank you both for your help!
@bamboo1996 , I'd love to buy those from you! I'll send you a PM!
and @Midnightdragon2 , I bought him! Thank you so much! And yeah, that makes sense -- patience is a virture, after all! Thank you both for your help!
Bump. Buying again in bulk!
Bump. Buying again in bulk!