Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Removing hidden apparel hides others
(Sorry about the clunky title. I'll explain as best as I can. :'D) If I remove hidden apparel from my dragon, the rest of the apparel shift up, and the one immediately below the hidden piece becomes hidden as well, even though it's not supposed to be. For example, here I've hidden the Kelpie Mane. The Wolf Cape below that is visible. [img]https://i.imgur.com/t2yoDbw.png[/img] However, when I remove the Kelpie Mane from the outfit, everything else below that shifts up, and the Wolf Cape becomes hidden as well, even though I didn't click the visibility icon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/01pxLMc.png[/img] I can just make it visible again, but it's a pretty huge pain, especially when removing a lot of hidden pieces at once.
(Sorry about the clunky title. I'll explain as best as I can. :'D)

If I remove hidden apparel from my dragon, the rest of the apparel shift up, and the one immediately below the hidden piece becomes hidden as well, even though it's not supposed to be.

For example, here I've hidden the Kelpie Mane. The Wolf Cape below that is visible.
t2yoDbw.png

However, when I remove the Kelpie Mane from the outfit, everything else below that shifts up, and the Wolf Cape becomes hidden as well, even though I didn't click the visibility icon.
01pxLMc.png

I can just make it visible again, but it's a pretty huge pain, especially when removing a lot of hidden pieces at once.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Thanks for the report @Disillusionist

We've uploaded a fix. Let us know if it's working for you now!
Thanks for the report @Disillusionist

We've uploaded a fix. Let us know if it's working for you now!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Works perfectly now. Thanks for getting back to me! [emoji=heart]
@Kaepora Works perfectly now. Thanks for getting back to me!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!