Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33
@jashykins
Ghost seems very cute :D
Thank you for the reading too :) I feel like it didn't hit everything perfectly, but it mostly fits very well :D
@jashykins
Ghost seems very cute :D
Thank you for the reading too :) I feel like it didn't hit everything perfectly, but it mostly fits very well :D
nuvYkoF.png
@XxDUSKxX Yeah, tarot decks aren't always cheap. When I do get decks I usually spend $20-$30 per deck at most (sometimes I'm able to go cheaper than that). I think the White Sage Tarot I was able to get for $14-$15. @veverka333 Ghost is very cute =D And you're welcome for the reading :) @Quintillion Glad to see you again =D Long time no see =D [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3x1uUnGJfrs/XqqINdiv-7I/AAAAAAAAWfs/_H81SpKZWt46teaSjFz_WM-_830CmqiWwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/crowsarejustdumbteenagerschangemymind.jpg[/img] You are currently the leader in a group project that may be going slower than you wanted it to. Things going slowly is not a sign your project is doomed to fail. One thing to remember now is that you need to think about your past mistakes so that you can learn from them. This even though you consider your past mistakes embarrassing. The Reading in More Detail THREE OF PENTACLES You are currently working on a group project that will help your group. Don't be discouraged if things go slowly. Things don't have to proceed quickly to succeed. THE EMPEROR You are a good leader as you provide order and stability. Remember this power when you are uncertain of the future. JUDGMENT (Reversed) Your flaw is that you don't like thinking about past mistakes. If you don't admit your past mistakes you are unable to learn from them. No matter how embarrassing, the past is there to be learned from. EXTRA -Two out of three cards being Major Arcana indicates this reading is important.
@XxDUSKxX

Yeah, tarot decks aren't always cheap. When I do get decks I usually spend $20-$30 per deck at most (sometimes I'm able to go cheaper than that). I think the White Sage Tarot I was able to get for $14-$15.

@veverka333

Ghost is very cute =D

And you're welcome for the reading :)

@Quintillion

Glad to see you again =D

Long time no see =D

crowsarejustdumbteenagerschangemymind.jpg

You are currently the leader in a group project that may be going slower than you wanted it to. Things going slowly is not a sign your project is doomed to fail. One thing to remember now is that you need to think about your past mistakes so that you can learn from them. This even though you consider your past mistakes embarrassing.

The Reading in More Detail

THREE OF PENTACLES
You are currently working on a group project that will help your group. Don't be discouraged if things go slowly. Things don't have to proceed quickly to succeed.

THE EMPEROR
You are a good leader as you provide order and stability. Remember this power when you are uncertain of the future.

JUDGMENT (Reversed)
Your flaw is that you don't like thinking about past mistakes. If you don't admit your past mistakes you are unable to learn from them. No matter how embarrassing, the past is there to be learned from.

EXTRA
-Two out of three cards being Major Arcana indicates this reading is important.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Oh wow, this is definitely applicable right now, haha. Sending a small tip your way as thanks ^v^
@jashykins Oh wow, this is definitely applicable right now, haha. Sending a small tip your way as thanks ^v^
JBEajtP.gif
@KayOkay24 I hope you're doing good. After seeing the finale to the latest season of Westworld my mind won't be okay for a few days XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MU5R7Fg7JKk/Xq_ORPPnEFI/AAAAAAAAWho/vLfKQYDmaRoS-zM4WsGBBOqZTQU3WTPWwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/differenceswilldefineyou.jpg[/img] Your clairvoyance will guide you this year. It will do this by helping you control your nit picky nature by making you understand what actually needs to be done. As you are feeling more fragile than normal due to a great change, having a grasp on what needs to be done will help keep your frustrations to a minimum. The Reading in More Detail OWL Your clairvoyance will be extremely useful. That is your ability to see what every gift, such as money or other material items, can be used for. MOUSE Your attention to detail borders on being nit picky. Thus somethings are slowed down greatly as you feel compelled to control everything. BUTTERFLY (Reversed) This year you are going through a great change and are feeling more fragile and frustrated than normal.
@KayOkay24

I hope you're doing good. After seeing the finale to the latest season of Westworld my mind won't be okay for a few days XD

differenceswilldefineyou.jpg

Your clairvoyance will guide you this year. It will do this by helping you control your nit picky nature by making you understand what actually needs to be done. As you are feeling more fragile than normal due to a great change, having a grasp on what needs to be done will help keep your frustrations to a minimum.

OWL
Your clairvoyance will be extremely useful. That is your ability to see what every gift, such as money or other material items, can be used for.

MOUSE
Your attention to detail borders on being nit picky. Thus somethings are slowed down greatly as you feel compelled to control everything.

BUTTERFLY (Reversed)
This year you are going through a great change and are feeling more fragile and frustrated than normal.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Slots have opened up again!

Ping List
@XxDUSKxX
Slots have opened up again!

Ping List
@XxDUSKxX
b1FnW9e.jpg
So I might be going to my local crystal shop! I'll actually be able to walk around it again!
So I might be going to my local crystal shop! I'll actually be able to walk around it again!
b1FnW9e.jpg
I have so many ideas for my altar now! During my recent crystal shop visit I found crystal sand so you know I'm going to try that out next month =D

As long as I'm financially able XD
I have so many ideas for my altar now! During my recent crystal shop visit I found crystal sand so you know I'm going to try that out next month =D

As long as I'm financially able XD
b1FnW9e.jpg
White sage
Idk just anything it wants to tell me
White sage
Idk just anything it wants to tell me
234242.png
I would love a tarot reading with the Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck. 3 card spread please.

I don't have anything specific, just what should I be watching for or paying attention to right now. Thanks!
I would love a tarot reading with the Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck. 3 card spread please.

I don't have anything specific, just what should I be watching for or paying attention to right now. Thanks!
@loki666 Sorry I've been a little busy and then feeling sick. And since Covid is going on every time I feel under the weather I get really worried XD Thank you for choosing the White Sage Tarot as I really need practice on that deck. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YfqonkhQY58/Xuc2eKUPkII/AAAAAAAAWz4/qIi08F5kHaMjQDtfIpcy_yI67Qa4saSaACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/afriendlymessagespoint0.jpg[/img] You are about to free yourself of a toxic situation that is caused by some people close to you. This journey of self-discovery will be hampered by your desire to avoid the truth and your own inexperience. However, what you lack in experience you make up for in enthusiasm. The Reading in More Detail THE DEVIL (Reversed) You have started to realize that some of the people you are close to are actually toxic and aren't helping you. KNIGHT OF WANDS You are about to go on a journey of self-discovery. While you don't have the experience to tackle such a feat, you do have the enthusiasm to make it until the end. FOUR OF SWORDS (Reversed) You are dealing with a situation that is stressing you out. You want to avoid the truth and what needs to be done.
@loki666

Sorry I've been a little busy and then feeling sick. And since Covid is going on every time I feel under the weather I get really worried XD

Thank you for choosing the White Sage Tarot as I really need practice on that deck.

afriendlymessagespoint0.jpg

You are about to free yourself of a toxic situation that is caused by some people close to you. This journey of self-discovery will be hampered by your desire to avoid the truth and your own inexperience. However, what you lack in experience you make up for in enthusiasm.

THE DEVIL (Reversed)
You have started to realize that some of the people you are close to are actually toxic and aren't helping you.

KNIGHT OF WANDS
You are about to go on a journey of self-discovery. While you don't have the experience to tackle such a feat, you do have the enthusiasm to make it until the end.

FOUR OF SWORDS (Reversed)
You are dealing with a situation that is stressing you out. You want to avoid the truth and what needs to be done.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33