Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Apparel Editing from Mobile
The new profile update fixed the issue of not being able to rearrange apparel from the mobile site. However, I now have the inverse issue where the remove apparel and hide apparel buttons do not work for me, even when I zoom very far in. I do not have this issue with the dressing room. I have a Android phone and am using a Chrome web bowser. Thanks for the help!
The new profile update fixed the issue of not being able to rearrange apparel from the mobile site. However, I now have the inverse issue where the remove apparel and hide apparel buttons do not work for me, even when I zoom very far in. I do not have this issue with the dressing room. I have a Android phone and am using a Chrome web bowser. Thanks for the help!
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
I have this issue too, it's very annoying.
I have this issue too, it's very annoying.
VGxuHXT.png
Still experiencing this issue. :(
Still experiencing this issue. :(
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Also if I have typed anything into the search whenever I click an equipped item it snaps me back to the search bar!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
Thanks for the report @amapup

Both the hide and delete buttons had a very small touch/click area. These are now updated to be much easier to hit.
Thanks for the report @amapup

Both the hide and delete buttons had a very small touch/click area. These are now updated to be much easier to hit.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Thank you so much! It still takes a few tries (I think because the apparel bars still react like I want to move them instead of click the buttons) but I am able to get the apparel buttons to work now. :D
@Kaepora Thank you so much! It still takes a few tries (I think because the apparel bars still react like I want to move them instead of click the buttons) but I am able to get the apparel buttons to work now. :D
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png