Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 212 213
Imagine being able to make custom scenes like you can UMAs. It would definitely take longer to approve since people could easily sneak in inappropriate symbols or imagery. If scenes worked like vistas that would be so cool [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Imagine being able to make custom scenes like you can UMAs. It would definitely take longer to approve since people could easily sneak in inappropriate symbols or imagery.

If scenes worked like vistas that would be so cool
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[center][i]QoL updates [b]2 tha max[/b][/i] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
QoL updates
2 tha max

tumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo1_250.gifd6c7c53e28caab789d7b45da2fd12ebb2996d6a5.pngtumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo2_250.gif
This, as the youths say, slaps. I love everything about it, especially the part where we now have a use for more than one Vista.
This, as the youths say, slaps. I love everything about it, especially the part where we now have a use for more than one Vista.
Happy 7th Birthday!!! Love the new updates! Especially the dragon's profile page. It's so nice to look at.
Happy 7th Birthday!!! Love the new updates! Especially the dragon's profile page. It's so nice to look at.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
honestly really happy vistas have another use now, i'm hardly active in the forums so they were practically useless to me before; i really love this update!
honestly really happy vistas have another use now, i'm hardly active in the forums so they were practically useless to me before; i really love this update!
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
Ohhh man. I love everything but especially that beehive situation.
Ohhh man. I love everything but especially that beehive situation.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Thank you for your feedback everyone. If there are specific changes or quality of life improvements you're passionate about, I would like to encourage you to visit our suggestions forum. The feedback can be discussed and archived in dedicated threads to each idea and not be lost in the announcement post.
Thank you for your feedback everyone. If there are specific changes or quality of life improvements you're passionate about, I would like to encourage you to visit our suggestions forum. The feedback can be discussed and archived in dedicated threads to each idea and not be lost in the announcement post.
[b]Love this update![/b] I haven't seen it mentioned much but just want to thank you for the Singular Feeding option! Perfect for when I need to put one dragon in the den and don't want to feed the whole lair to do it! The naming of familiars is so cute, and the easy link to Morphology is so helpful. The new Vista use is pretty cool, though I don't think I'll personally use it much, still a very nice option. I even like the 'like' button, though I do wish I could see a list of all the dragons I've liked so I can go back and look at them again. <3 I am glad it doesn't throw alerts. I do find some of the buttons hilariously large. I get that they are to make it easier for mobile users but, in browser, they're just... so big. I actually laughed out-loud when I hovered over a dragon and the 'previous/next' buttons popped up and covered up such a large portion of the dragon. xD I do like the placement at the bottom of the image better then the centered position they use to have. Minor pet peeve here: 'Bond' and 'Change Familiar' buttons are the same size. 50% of their column width... So why are 'Feed' and 'Breed' different sizes? I feel like they should also be equal sized? Maybe that's just me? I don't know. I also agree with the request to switch the 'apparel' section with the 'Physical Info' as it just makes more sense to me. When I go to a dragon's profile, it's usually their physical info I'm going for. In the end though, it's probably something I'll get use to eventually. All that said, my biggest complaint is 'Scene Mode' and the opacity of the Scenes in general. At the moment, they're so faint that I can't really tell what's going on in most of them, and overall, it just makes the dragons look like living-beings stuck in a ghost-world. I feel it would have served better to have the text info boxes with a white or semi-transparent background for legibility, while letting us have the full opacity for all that beautiful artwork as the standard. [s]Especially if we're paying for it.[/s] It's kind of silly having to engage an additional 'Scene Mode' just to get the full impact of the scene. I know it's so you can save the uncluttered images to your computer, but why is this the only way to appreciate the artwork? Absolutely beautiful artwork which should be prominently displayed because seriously... some of those scenes are gorgeous. *_* Just my two cents. [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1]
Love this update! I haven't seen it mentioned much but just want to thank you for the Singular Feeding option! Perfect for when I need to put one dragon in the den and don't want to feed the whole lair to do it! The naming of familiars is so cute, and the easy link to Morphology is so helpful. The new Vista use is pretty cool, though I don't think I'll personally use it much, still a very nice option.

I even like the 'like' button, though I do wish I could see a list of all the dragons I've liked so I can go back and look at them again. <3
I am glad it doesn't throw alerts.

I do find some of the buttons hilariously large. I get that they are to make it easier for mobile users but, in browser, they're just... so big. I actually laughed out-loud when I hovered over a dragon and the 'previous/next' buttons popped up and covered up such a large portion of the dragon. xD I do like the placement at the bottom of the image better then the centered position they use to have.

Minor pet peeve here: 'Bond' and 'Change Familiar' buttons are the same size. 50% of their column width... So why are 'Feed' and 'Breed' different sizes? I feel like they should also be equal sized? Maybe that's just me? I don't know.

I also agree with the request to switch the 'apparel' section with the 'Physical Info' as it just makes more sense to me. When I go to a dragon's profile, it's usually their physical info I'm going for. In the end though, it's probably something I'll get use to eventually.

All that said, my biggest complaint is 'Scene Mode' and the opacity of the Scenes in general. At the moment, they're so faint that I can't really tell what's going on in most of them, and overall, it just makes the dragons look like living-beings stuck in a ghost-world.

I feel it would have served better to have the text info boxes with a white or semi-transparent background for legibility, while letting us have the full opacity for all that beautiful artwork as the standard. Especially if we're paying for it.

It's kind of silly having to engage an additional 'Scene Mode' just to get the full impact of the scene. I know it's so you can save the uncluttered images to your computer, but why is this the only way to appreciate the artwork? Absolutely beautiful artwork which should be prominently displayed because seriously... some of those scenes are gorgeous. *_*

Just my two cents.
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
[emoji=firework size=1]Happy 7th Anniversary[emoji=firework size=1] This update is gonna be really interesting to play with!
Happy 7th Anniversary This update is gonna be really interesting to play with!
Aside for a few things this update is great!

The only problems I have is having the apparel at the top (looks sort of cluttered), and how white the profile looks now. I never really cared for if there was a dark mode or not, but I think it's really needed now. After an hour or so looking and messing around with the dragon's page, my eyes are starting to hurt. They really need a pop of color. Another small thing I'd love to see added to the profile is a textbox underneath the dragon vista when you enable it. Would love to put the dragon's title, stats or affiliations there.

Really loving the scenes though, they're all perfect and can't wait for more to be released in the future!
Aside for a few things this update is great!

The only problems I have is having the apparel at the top (looks sort of cluttered), and how white the profile looks now. I never really cared for if there was a dark mode or not, but I think it's really needed now. After an hour or so looking and messing around with the dragon's page, my eyes are starting to hurt. They really need a pop of color. Another small thing I'd love to see added to the profile is a textbox underneath the dragon vista when you enable it. Would love to put the dragon's title, stats or affiliations there.

Really loving the scenes though, they're all perfect and can't wait for more to be released in the future!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 212 213