Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | White bar on scenes in scenic mode
1 2
@Kaepora Same type of device and browser as in my previous posts. Image when copied: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402987266403860482/719668820846968882/a7wKd1YOkc0LsHkCmZ5YiFtv5ssaES99M7gKbDQJos9duuYSRlGufN5bNn0XAvim469r7FB8XNzTTHgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img] White bar on left has been removed. Save Image seemed to be unresponsive, however. This image was saved by copying and pasting off-site.
@Kaepora

Same type of device and browser as in my previous posts.

Image when copied:

a7wKd1YOkc0LsHkCmZ5YiFtv5ssaES99M7gKbDQJos9duuYSRlGufN5bNn0XAvim469r7FB8XNzTTHgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

White bar on left has been removed. Save Image seemed to be unresponsive, however. This image was saved by copying and pasting off-site.
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
Thanks @Tserin!

It's really weird, but I think something within the browser thought there was a scrollbar, even if there wasn't. Anyway, I'm hoping it's solved for everyone, but I'm going to keep watching this thread to see if that's the case.
Thanks @Tserin!

It's really weird, but I think something within the browser thought there was a scrollbar, even if there wasn't. Anyway, I'm hoping it's solved for everyone, but I'm going to keep watching this thread to see if that's the case.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thanks @Verderagon

The export is a little processor intensive, so I expect it to run a little slow on a busy website day like today.

We're going to keep an eye on it over the next few days to make sure it begins to process faster.
Thanks @Verderagon

The export is a little processor intensive, so I expect it to run a little slow on a busy website day like today.

We're going to keep an eye on it over the next few days to make sure it begins to process faster.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora It's gone for me as well, thank you! The image Save As still doesn't work, but drag and drop works fine. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/707088551493238897/719698345223782460/download.png[/img]
@Kaepora
It's gone for me as well, thank you!
The image Save As still doesn't work, but drag and drop works fine.
download.png
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
1 2