Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalting Dragons via Enter Key
I'm sorry if this is more of a suggestion, but before the update users were able to exalt dragons on their dragon pages by clicking "Exalt" and at the dialogue box [img]https://gyazo.com/a5046ea6b8af1bc1630de1487f17727e.png[/img] Users were able to use the Enter key on keyboards here, to exalt their dragons. This was a marvelous convenience, and I discovered that the update does not allow for this currently. Would it be possible to get this feature back?? Thank you for your time, and Happy Anniversary! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
I'm sorry if this is more of a suggestion, but before the update users were able to exalt dragons on their dragon pages by clicking "Exalt" and at the dialogue box

a5046ea6b8af1bc1630de1487f17727e.png

Users were able to use the Enter key on keyboards here, to exalt their dragons. This was a marvelous convenience, and I discovered that the update does not allow for this currently. Would it be possible to get this feature back??

Thank you for your time, and Happy Anniversary!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
Thanks for the report @MeadowMatriarch

Exalt button should now work the way it used to!
Thanks for the report @MeadowMatriarch

Exalt button should now work the way it used to!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Oh, amazing! I was about to post about this too. Thank you Kaepora [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh, amazing! I was about to post about this too. Thank you Kaepora
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Yes, I have tested it to confirm! Thank you SO much Kaepora!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yes, I have tested it to confirm! Thank you SO much Kaepora!!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png