Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 212 213
I can't believe another year has gone by! Thank you for the updates c:
I can't believe another year has gone by! Thank you for the updates c:
Happy Anniversary!
As much as I do enjoy some of the updates, the new dragon page layout is probably something I'm never going to get used to. It feels very stiff compared to what it used to be, but I like some of the new features we have. I'll definitely have to get used to not being able to see genes and colors right off the bat.

I would hope there would be a way in the future to disable the "like" feature on your dragons (or maybe there is and I'm just not really able to find it).

But nonetheless, thanks staff for all your hard work and dedication to the game :)
Happy Anniversary!
As much as I do enjoy some of the updates, the new dragon page layout is probably something I'm never going to get used to. It feels very stiff compared to what it used to be, but I like some of the new features we have. I'll definitely have to get used to not being able to see genes and colors right off the bat.

I would hope there would be a way in the future to disable the "like" feature on your dragons (or maybe there is and I'm just not really able to find it).

But nonetheless, thanks staff for all your hard work and dedication to the game :)
28259.png
hey!
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
advAsr3.png | +3FR

Happy anniversary!!
Love the new dragon profiles! <3333
Happy anniversary!!
Love the new dragon profiles! <3333
lBOr8xb.png
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but...

The new dragon profile layout is way too big and clunky, and it pushes the bio section way too far down the page. I consider my bios the most important parts of my dragons. I'm a writer, and I want people viewing my dragons to see my lore first and foremost.

With the old layout, the description always felt front and center. The dragon's information may have come first, but it was tucked away to the side. The bio was the biggest part of the layout, and it was right underneath the dragon, making it easier and more natural to scroll down to view it.

Now it gets lost in a sea of huge, ugly buttons.
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but...

The new dragon profile layout is way too big and clunky, and it pushes the bio section way too far down the page. I consider my bios the most important parts of my dragons. I'm a writer, and I want people viewing my dragons to see my lore first and foremost.

With the old layout, the description always felt front and center. The dragon's information may have come first, but it was tucked away to the side. The bio was the biggest part of the layout, and it was right underneath the dragon, making it easier and more natural to scroll down to view it.

Now it gets lost in a sea of huge, ugly buttons.
he smooch the dragon.
I absolutely LOVE that now it's possible to search familiars by name. Ability to search items in hoard and while selling by name would be really useful too!
I absolutely LOVE that now it's possible to search familiars by name. Ability to search items in hoard and while selling by name would be really useful too!
15873.png

Pole

FR time +9

» Piercing Winds Hatchery
BACKGROUNDS???
AAAAAAH! I've been wanting this for YEARS! Can't wait to see what the artists come up with in the future, everything looks great so far!
Oooooh is that going to be the new festival item? Instead of flags/emblems we get a scene of that flight's environment?? I sure hope so! If not this year perhaps in the future ooooooh am so excite! Great job devs and artists, I love this!
BACKGROUNDS???
AAAAAAH! I've been wanting this for YEARS! Can't wait to see what the artists come up with in the future, everything looks great so far!
Oooooh is that going to be the new festival item? Instead of flags/emblems we get a scene of that flight's environment?? I sure hope so! If not this year perhaps in the future ooooooh am so excite! Great job devs and artists, I love this!
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
im so happy for the apparel search feature omggg. best part of this for me lmao
im so happy for the apparel search feature omggg. best part of this for me lmao
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="GloriousGoat" date="2020-06-08 08:02:25" ] Am I just blind, or is the option to navigate to the next dragon in your lair from the previous dragon's profile gone? It's how I bond with familiars without having to constantly go back to the lair screen, but I cannot find the option anymore @_@ [/quote] No, it's there! Hover over the dragon and the arrows should pop up. c: @GloriousGoat
GloriousGoat wrote on 2020-06-08 08:02:25:
Am I just blind, or is the option to navigate to the next dragon in your lair from the previous dragon's profile gone? It's how I bond with familiars without having to constantly go back to the lair screen, but I cannot find the option anymore @_@

No, it's there! Hover over the dragon and the arrows should pop up. c:

@GloriousGoat
Happy anniversary!

Backgrounds are something I've been secretly wanting for a while now. Not sure how I feel about the revamped dragon profiles, but I guess I kinda like it. It'll take a while to get used to it.
Happy anniversary!

Backgrounds are something I've been secretly wanting for a while now. Not sure how I feel about the revamped dragon profiles, but I guess I kinda like it. It'll take a while to get used to it.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
Happy anniversary! Can't wait to dive into all this new content! [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
Happy anniversary!

Can't wait to dive into all this new content!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 212 213