Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hoard Mistakes
I get a notice that my meat store is depleted when I fee my Dragons, and when I check my hoard there are meat items in there
I get a notice that my meat store is depleted when I fee my Dragons, and when I check my hoard there are meat items in there
You need to covert food items from your hoard to food points. This is something a player does manually. For example: select Herdbeast Hoof, use the drop down menu to select the number you want to convert to food points, then use the "Convert" button on the bottom of the page. Also, when you hover the cursor over the item in your hoard, it will tell you how many food points that individual item will be worth. In the case of Herdbeast Hooves, that's 4 points each.
You need to covert food items from your hoard to food points. This is something a player does manually. For example: select Herdbeast Hoof, use the drop down menu to select the number you want to convert to food points, then use the "Convert" button on the bottom of the page. Also, when you hover the cursor over the item in your hoard, it will tell you how many food points that individual item will be worth. In the case of Herdbeast Hooves, that's 4 points each.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ahhhh I see, thanks
Ahhhh I see, thanks
Moved to Help Center - thanks!
Moved to Help Center - thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer