Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No hints tomorrow?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm kinda bummed it isn't a new breed, but I'm excited for whatever it is anyway! I like that it's not anything we've been told about before - surprises are exciting! [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
I'm kinda bummed it isn't a new breed, but I'm excited for whatever it is anyway! I like that it's not anything we've been told about before - surprises are exciting!
6ntc1cC.jpg
[quote name="Division" date="2020-06-06 12:40:06" ] Wow, I'm really really disappointed. I've been looking forward to the map update since it was announced like 2 years ago. The staff said back then that the new map was coming soon. 2 years isn't soon. I've been holding off on writing lore and working on my dragons because I didn't want to have to rewrite everything again when the map came out. Now rather than anything players have been looking forward to (promised features, new breeds, resolving plotlines like the tidelord) we're getting some mystery thing? Great. /s [/quote] idk i kinda disagree? as far as i know, the anniversary has always been a surprise. they can release the map update at any point; i'm actually kind of glad that we're getting the map [i]and[/i] the new anniversary feature. i get it's disappointing but i don't really think 2 years is too long, they said it was a very hefty project for both the artists and coders. i don't think they said it would be coming soon - there was no time period for its release. we're still getting all those things! i personally like the mix of anticipated featured and surprise features. new players who weren't around for the announcements probably hardly care about the map update or tidelord.
Division wrote on 2020-06-06 12:40:06:
Wow, I'm really really disappointed.

I've been looking forward to the map update since it was announced like 2 years ago. The staff said back then that the new map was coming soon. 2 years isn't soon. I've been holding off on writing lore and working on my dragons because I didn't want to have to rewrite everything again when the map came out.

Now rather than anything players have been looking forward to (promised features, new breeds, resolving plotlines like the tidelord) we're getting some mystery thing? Great. /s

idk i kinda disagree? as far as i know, the anniversary has always been a surprise. they can release the map update at any point; i'm actually kind of glad that we're getting the map and the new anniversary feature.

i get it's disappointing but i don't really think 2 years is too long, they said it was a very hefty project for both the artists and coders. i don't think they said it would be coming soon - there was no time period for its release.

we're still getting all those things! i personally like the mix of anticipated featured and surprise features. new players who weren't around for the announcements probably hardly care about the map update or tidelord.
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I'm sensing a little disappointment, and that's super okay.

If it helps: generally we like to maintain some modicum of mystery to our anniversary releases because it's a special day for the site. So, while some of the other stuff people have mentioned (and are excited about) in this thread are still in active development and we really love being transparent about them, as a team we still like to have a few surprises.

If it helps: generally we like to maintain some modicum of mystery to our anniversary releases because it's a special day for the site. So, while some of the other stuff people have mentioned (and are excited about) in this thread are still in active development and we really love being transparent about them, as a team we still like to have a few surprises.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] Hey everyone - Just a few things: No hints planned for our Monday release. The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] This makes me more excited :D I love completely new things
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 08:59:39:
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:

No hints planned for our Monday release.
The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)

This makes me more excited :D
I love completely new things
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 17:48:43" ] I'm sensing a little disappointment, and that's super okay. If it helps: generally we like to maintain some modicum of mystery to our anniversary releases because it's a special day for the site. So, while some of the other stuff people have mentioned (and are excited about) in this thread are still in active development and we really love being transparent about them, as a team we still like to have a few surprises. [/quote] they're still in active development! cannot wait for them to come out :) time flies by for me, so I shall say this: [b][i][u]SOON
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 17:48:43:

they're still in active development! cannot wait for them to come out :) time flies by for me, so I shall say this:
SOON
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Well it’s not Tidelord returning. Pretty sure he’s coming back with those new ancients. Obvi not map or new breed. Could be pvp returning. I heard that’s gonna be nuts. Like. Exclusive appeal coming from it.
Well it’s not Tidelord returning. Pretty sure he’s coming back with those new ancients. Obvi not map or new breed. Could be pvp returning. I heard that’s gonna be nuts. Like. Exclusive appeal coming from it.
TBD
Was hoping for map update, but considering I’ve loved eye types, dressing room and ancients- I’m psyched for what this years anniversary will bring
Was hoping for map update, but considering I’ve loved eye types, dressing room and ancients- I’m psyched for what this years anniversary will bring
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
You don’t think it could be customizable familiars, could it? That would be crazy XD
You don’t think it could be customizable familiars, could it? That would be crazy XD
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2020-06-06 13:20:11" ] -snip- [s]hatchlingapparelandskinsmaybe?[/s] [/quote] GOsh yes?! I hope? That would be so amazing!
Sinnabelle wrote on 2020-06-06 13:20:11:
-snip-

hatchlingapparelandskinsmaybe?

GOsh yes?! I hope? That would be so amazing!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
With the coli venue in mind:

WHAT IF

ELDRITCH FLIGHT