Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No hints tomorrow?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
They said the new Ancient wasn't slated for the anniversary, probably so they don't get rushed out of the door. [quote]We have not determined a release timeframe yet for the breed, but we can tell you that it will absolutely be launching in 2020, and that it is not our anniversary feature. [/quote] However, I don't believe they said anything about the in-progress Modern breed's schedule...?
They said the new Ancient wasn't slated for the anniversary, probably so they don't get rushed out of the door.
Quote:
We have not determined a release timeframe yet for the breed, but we can tell you that it will absolutely be launching in 2020, and that it is not our anniversary feature.

However, I don't believe they said anything about the in-progress Modern breed's schedule...?
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="MulberryScroll" date="2020-06-06 08:41:29" ] They said the new Ancient wasn't slated for the anniversary, probably so they don't get rushed out of the door. [quote]We have not determined a release timeframe yet for the breed, but we can tell you that it will absolutely be launching in 2020, and that it is not our anniversary feature. [/quote] However, I don't believe they said anything about the in-progress Modern breed's schedule...? [/quote] last i saw was something about 75% of it's apparel being done
MulberryScroll wrote on 2020-06-06 08:41:29:
They said the new Ancient wasn't slated for the anniversary, probably so they don't get rushed out of the door.
Quote:
We have not determined a release timeframe yet for the breed, but we can tell you that it will absolutely be launching in 2020, and that it is not our anniversary feature.

However, I don't believe they said anything about the in-progress Modern breed's schedule...?
last i saw was something about 75% of it's apparel being done
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Wait, there's a new Modern breed in development? I went on hiatus a while back, and the devs said there would be no more moderns and they were resorting to something else (which I guess was an Ancient hint).
Wait, there's a new Modern breed in development? I went on hiatus a while back, and the devs said there would be no more moderns and they were resorting to something else (which I guess was an Ancient hint).
This is my fifth site anniversary here. There have never been anniversary hints that only start appearing a few days before the anniversary itself. Either it's a feature that's been announced/planned/hyped for months (e.g. the color wheel update, ancient breeds) or it's a feature that was completely unexpected (normal-player vistas, eye types). Sometimes there are some minor updates before the unexpected updates, but they're never something that's obviously related to a new feature - before vistas were released, the username font was changed, for instance.

Also, as about a dozen other people have said so far, anniversaries always introduce a new feature. I really, REALLY doubt that the new modern breed will be released for the anniversary - modern breeds aren't a new feature.
This is my fifth site anniversary here. There have never been anniversary hints that only start appearing a few days before the anniversary itself. Either it's a feature that's been announced/planned/hyped for months (e.g. the color wheel update, ancient breeds) or it's a feature that was completely unexpected (normal-player vistas, eye types). Sometimes there are some minor updates before the unexpected updates, but they're never something that's obviously related to a new feature - before vistas were released, the username font was changed, for instance.

Also, as about a dozen other people have said so far, anniversaries always introduce a new feature. I really, REALLY doubt that the new modern breed will be released for the anniversary - modern breeds aren't a new feature.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:
  • No hints planned for our Monday release.
  • The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:
  • No hints planned for our Monday release.
  • The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] [emoji=mirror size=1][emoji=ping size=1]
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 08:59:39:
The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)

4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] Hey everyone - Just a few things: No hints planned for our Monday release. The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] [img]https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F030%2F414%2Fplant.jpg[/img] I weep for the map update, but now I'm excited wondering what it'll be!
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:

No hints planned for our Monday release.
The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)
fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F030%2F414%2Fplant.jpg

I weep for the map update, but now I'm excited wondering what it'll be!
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] Hey everyone - Just a few things: No hints planned for our Monday release. The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] HECK Exciteeeeed
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:

HECK
Exciteeeeed

[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] Hey everyone - Just a few things: No hints planned for our Monday release. The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] i know i'll love it but ;-;
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:

i know i'll love it but ;-;
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] Hey everyone - Just a few things: No hints planned for our Monday release. The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] exciting!!
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:

exciting!!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11