Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 329 330
I believe this belongs here? [img]https://i.imgur.com/JXoxwvU.png[/img] The Starfall 2019 Skins and Accents on the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=88]Joxar's Spare Inventory Skins Page[/url] are labeled as the Crystalline Gala 2019 Skins and Accents. The actual Crystalline Gala skins seem to be correctly labeled and are a bit higher up on the page.
I believe this belongs here?
JXoxwvU.png

The Starfall 2019 Skins and Accents on the Joxar's Spare Inventory Skins Page are labeled as the Crystalline Gala 2019 Skins and Accents. The actual Crystalline Gala skins seem to be correctly labeled and are a bit higher up on the page.
The Clown Hippocampus chest is missing a space in the name, leaving it "ClownHippocampus"
The Clown Hippocampus chest is missing a space in the name, leaving it "ClownHippocampus"
wpEE9mo.png 6IcEXCU.png
Typos I noticed in the newest round of coli loot items: [item=Orchid Cactus] - Description reads: "Its a feast for the senses!" That should be [b]it's[/b], in this case. [item=Infinity Glove] - same, should be "...it feels like [b]it's[/b] missing a little bling." (By the way, I understood that reference! ;-) )
Typos I noticed in the newest round of coli loot items:

Orchid Cactus - Description reads: "Its a feast for the senses!" That should be it's, in this case.

Infinity Glove - same, should be "...it feels like it's missing a little bling." (By the way, I understood that reference! ;-) )

[size=2]the ferberus familiar tooltip has a typo, it says "feberus" :0c [item=ferberus]
the ferberus familiar tooltip has a typo, it says "feberus" :0c

Ferberus
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
[quote name="Naegiri" date="2020-05-27 13:56:32" ] Apologies if these have already been reported! The following four items lack an item category: [item=Shale Sliver] [item=Rose Quartz] [item=Labradorite] [item=Banded Ironstone] On the [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Forum Etiquette[/url] article on Zendesk, under "Before Posting" it says: [quote]If you have posted to our Help Center or Bug Reports forum and your issue is resolved, please don't [b]change change[/b] your title or delete anything! Your thread may be able to help someone else with the same issue or question.[/quote] [/quote] Thank you. Ah yes, for a time, the site didn't like the & symbol in "minerals & ores". These are now corrected. [quote name="Severitas" date="2020-05-28 08:05:14" ] [b]COLISEUM RELATED TYPOS[/b] I'm not 100% certain if these are typos or bugs, but I am going to treat them as typos until I'm informed otherwise. [quote]This is in regards to [b]petrify[/b]. When you hover over the icon in the coliseum when the affect has been applied, you get the following information: [img]https://i.imgur.com/2T52MNg.png[/img] Shouldn't it say something along the lines of [b]Damage and healing effects to this target are heavily reduced. Unable to act.[/b] since healing is also reduced?[/quote] [quote]This is in regards to [b]clobber[/b]. The tooltip states "[i]a chance to stun[/i]" but it stuns every time.[/quote] [quote]This is in regards to [b]reflect[/b]. The tooltip states "[i]a chance to reflect harmful or beneficial projectiles and spells[/i]" but it reflects every time.[/quote] [/quote] I've passed this on to @mutron to look over. [quote name="SunsetSoundwaves" date="2020-05-29 01:23:25" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705883461222924338/715842398009163846/unknown.png[/img] Hope this is the right forum, but shouldn't this be a rainbow-star item? [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected. [quote name="jia1303" date="2020-05-30 10:12:13" ] Don't know if this is an error or not, but I'll put it here in case: [item=loveblooms eternal] It doesn't have the word "chest" in its name like the other fest chests! [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected. [quote name="Cinderspark" date="2020-05-30 12:58:45" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/izgo8l3.png[/img] Not quite a typo, but the application page for the Scroll of Eternal Youth still says dragons [b]cannot represent your clan as an avatar[/b]. [/quote] Thank you. I passed this on to @Kaepora. [quote name="BoundlessSkies" date="2020-05-31 14:57:12" ] (Sorry I don't have a screenshot!) The Bright Rogue Belt database entry says it goes in the "head" slot. I'm pretty sure you don't wear belts on the head? In fact, all the Rogue Belts say they go on the head slot! This also shows up in the dressing room. [/quote] Thank you. All of the rogue belts should now show as being body items, though it may take a bit for the site's cache to catch up! [quote name="Necara" date="2020-05-31 18:00:35" ] I believe this belongs here? [img]https://i.imgur.com/JXoxwvU.png[/img] The Starfall 2019 Skins and Accents on the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=88]Joxar's Spare Inventory Skins Page[/url] are labeled as the Crystalline Gala 2019 Skins and Accents. The actual Crystalline Gala skins seem to be correctly labeled and are a bit higher up on the page. [/quote] Thank you. THis has been corrected. [quote name="GrecianUrn" date="2020-06-02 20:49:08" ] The Clown Hippocampus chest is missing a space in the name, leaving it "ClownHippocampus" [/quote] Thank you. We can't have two items named the same thing or tooltips won't work when you use the item tag in the forums or bios. There's already a Clown Hippocampus Crate, so the second crate with the different skin is called "ClownHippocampus Crate" to help it show up! [center][item=clown hippocampus crate][item=clownhippocampus crate][/center] [quote name="BarbaraFett" date="2020-06-05 02:44:58" ] Typos I noticed in the newest round of coli loot items: [item=Orchid Cactus] - Description reads: "Its a feast for the senses!" That should be [b]it's[/b], in this case. [item=Infinity Glove] - same, should be "...it feels like [b]it's[/b] missing a little bling." (By the way, I understood that reference! ;-) ) [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected. It may take a bit for the site's tooltip cache to catch up and reflect the change. [quote name="kveikur" date="2020-06-05 06:48:57" ] [size=2]the ferberus familiar tooltip has a typo, it says "feberus" :0c [item=ferberus] [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected. It may take a bit for the site's tooltip cache to catch up and reflect the change.
Naegiri wrote on 2020-05-27 13:56:32:
Apologies if these have already been reported!

The following four items lack an item category:
Shale Sliver Rose Quartz Labradorite Banded Ironstone

On the Forum Etiquette article on Zendesk, under "Before Posting" it says:
Quote:
If you have posted to our Help Center or Bug Reports forum and your issue is resolved, please don't change change your title or delete anything! Your thread may be able to help someone else with the same issue or question.

Thank you. Ah yes, for a time, the site didn't like the & symbol in "minerals & ores". These are now corrected.

Severitas wrote on 2020-05-28 08:05:14:
COLISEUM RELATED TYPOS
I'm not 100% certain if these are typos or bugs, but I am going to treat them as typos until I'm informed otherwise.
Quote:
This is in regards to petrify.
When you hover over the icon in the coliseum when the affect has been applied, you get the following information:
2T52MNg.png

Shouldn't it say something along the lines of Damage and healing effects to this target are heavily reduced. Unable to act. since healing is also reduced?
Quote:
This is in regards to clobber.
The tooltip states "a chance to stun" but it stuns every time.
Quote:
This is in regards to reflect.
The tooltip states "a chance to reflect harmful or beneficial projectiles and spells" but it reflects every time.

I've passed this on to @mutron to look over.

SunsetSoundwaves wrote on 2020-05-29 01:23:25:
unknown.png
Hope this is the right forum, but shouldn't this be a rainbow-star item?

Thank you. This has been corrected.
jia1303 wrote on 2020-05-30 10:12:13:
Don't know if this is an error or not, but I'll put it here in case:
It doesn't have the word "chest" in its name like the other fest chests!

Thank you. This has been corrected.

Cinderspark wrote on 2020-05-30 12:58:45:
izgo8l3.png

Not quite a typo, but the application page for the Scroll of Eternal Youth still says dragons cannot represent your clan as an avatar.

Thank you. I passed this on to @Kaepora.

BoundlessSkies wrote on 2020-05-31 14:57:12:
(Sorry I don't have a screenshot!)
The Bright Rogue Belt database entry says it goes in the "head" slot. I'm pretty sure you don't wear belts on the head? In fact, all the Rogue Belts say they go on the head slot! This also shows up in the dressing room.

Thank you. All of the rogue belts should now show as being body items, though it may take a bit for the site's cache to catch up!

Necara wrote on 2020-05-31 18:00:35:
I believe this belongs here?
JXoxwvU.png

The Starfall 2019 Skins and Accents on the Joxar's Spare Inventory Skins Page are labeled as the Crystalline Gala 2019 Skins and Accents. The actual Crystalline Gala skins seem to be correctly labeled and are a bit higher up on the page.

Thank you. THis has been corrected.

GrecianUrn wrote on 2020-06-02 20:49:08:

Thank you. We can't have two items named the same thing or tooltips won't work when you use the item tag in the forums or bios. There's already a Clown Hippocampus Crate, so the second crate with the different skin is called "ClownHippocampus Crate" to help it show up!
Clown Hippocampus Crate ClownHippocampus Crate

BarbaraFett wrote on 2020-06-05 02:44:58:
Typos I noticed in the newest round of coli loot items:

Orchid Cactus - Description reads: "Its a feast for the senses!" That should be it's, in this case.

Infinity Glove - same, should be "...it feels like it's missing a little bling." (By the way, I understood that reference! ;-) )

Thank you. This has been corrected. It may take a bit for the site's tooltip cache to catch up and reflect the change.
kveikur wrote on 2020-06-05 06:48:57:
the ferberus familiar tooltip has a typo, it says "feberus" :0c

Ferberus

Thank you. This has been corrected. It may take a bit for the site's tooltip cache to catch up and reflect the change.
[item=aberrant cat shark] [item=calico chimera] Is the ~ really the intended punctuation on the tooltips? Could be a reference I’m missing. [item=frogspawn flyer] The first “Its” should be “It’s”.
Aberrant Cat Shark Calico Chimera
Is the ~ really the intended punctuation on the tooltips? Could be a reference I’m missing.

Frogspawn Flyer
The first “Its” should be “It’s”.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
[center]'treasure' is probably meant to be 'gem'! since that one was the correct answer [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/141725444335599619/718991443380797450/unknown.png[/img] [/center]
'treasure' is probably meant to be 'gem'! since that one was the correct answer

unknown.png
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
This question is outdated, since this trade doesn't appear in Swipp's catalog anymore! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/12b85f297ddfc1a01aeb92654d98029a-png.jpg[/img] (I hope this is a good place to bring this up!)
This question is outdated, since this trade doesn't appear in Swipp's catalog anymore!

12b85f297ddfc1a01aeb92654d98029a-png.jpg

(I hope this is a good place to bring this up!)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
[img]https://imgur.com/Ow02wbj.png[/img] New question in Tomo's quiz.... Pretty sure the constellation gene belongs in the gem marketplace.
Ow02wbj.png

New question in Tomo's quiz....
Pretty sure the constellation gene belongs in the gem marketplace.
chlZfGD.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483091782733791256/719229724500557926/Screen_Shot_2020-06-07_at_12.38.52_PM.png[/img] should be "do," not "to"
Screen_Shot_2020-06-07_at_12.38.52_PM.png

should be "do," not "to"
old-dragon-bump.gif
What you girls really need is
a soft fuzzy man (an ambient man)
A343_50x50.pngto love you tonight
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 329 330