Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hey so
1 2 3
A Greek mythology theme? Is that... Water flight that I smell? Water flight as in... Tidelord?

ok water venue, no, but water lore? maybe
A Greek mythology theme? Is that... Water flight that I smell? Water flight as in... Tidelord?

ok water venue, no, but water lore? maybe
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
its been years since the last venue was released, and weve been in dire need of something to shake up the coli grinding scene, but this doesnt exactly scream "anniversary celebration" to me. hopefully this is an update releasing separately from the anniversary?
its been years since the last venue was released, and weve been in dire need of something to shake up the coli grinding scene, but this doesnt exactly scream "anniversary celebration" to me. hopefully this is an update releasing separately from the anniversary?
I don’t think a new venue will be the only feature that will be released on the anniversary.
I don’t think a new venue will be the only feature that will be released on the anniversary.
rPflwkH.png
[quote name="47616" date="2020-06-04 23:40:27" ] its been years since the last venue was released, and weve been in dire need of something to shake up the coli grinding scene, but this doesnt exactly scream "anniversary celebration" to me. hopefully this is an update releasing separately from the anniversary? [/quote] Thunderhead Savannah was released last year, but I do agree a new venue would be nice. I'm hoping there's something else to go with it though? At least some new lore? I agree with what others are saying about a new venue feeling maybe a bit small for an anniversary event, but I guess we'll see
47616 wrote on 2020-06-04 23:40:27:
Thunderhead Savannah was released last year, but I do agree a new venue would be nice.
I'm hoping there's something else to go with it though? At least some new lore? I agree with what others are saying about a new venue feeling maybe a bit small for an anniversary event, but I guess we'll see
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Well, I guess we all discovered our game database is bad at hiding enemies that are being prepped. O_O;
Well, I guess we all discovered our game database is bad at hiding enemies that are being prepped. O_O;
Oh rad as heck! Even if it accidentally got spoiled ahead of time, hehe.
Oh rad as heck! Even if it accidentally got spoiled ahead of time, hehe.
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
@Undel Or we are just too good at finding stuff.. [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Undel Or we are just too good at finding stuff..
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

lmao sorry undel
lmao sorry undel
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly