Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A scurrying of tiny feet
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55
tiny lil fluffballs~
tiny lil fluffballs~
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

I’m thrilled with this update!! I absolutely love it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you!
I’m thrilled with this update!! I absolutely love it!

Thank you!
hc7MLaK.png
:0!!!! Perfect
:0!!!! Perfect
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
LOVE EM!!!! They're so perfect!
LOVE EM!!!! They're so perfect!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
RATTIE!!!

YESS! Thank you FR!

I hope you add more colors for the ratties soon! I would love to have my siamese boy Axl in game!
RATTIE!!!

YESS! Thank you FR!

I hope you add more colors for the ratties soon! I would love to have my siamese boy Axl in game!
nZJa3n3.png
These are ADORABLE, omg.
These are ADORABLE, omg.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Not sure if you noticed and changed it already and the site hasnt updated it yet, but the bun-bun burrow's description says "this warren's an investigation" when I believe it's supposed to be "this WARRANTS an investigation" ^^;
Not sure if you noticed and changed it already and the site hasnt updated it yet, but the bun-bun burrow's description says "this warren's an investigation" when I believe it's supposed to be "this WARRANTS an investigation" ^^;
YRmQuaa.png

Wishlist
Flight Rising World Records
Art Shop
FR +2
They're all so cute what the heck?? :O [emoji=spiral laughing size=1][emoji=spiral laughing size=1][emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
They're all so cute what the heck?? :O
CG2021.png
[quote name="Amyatzu" date="2020-05-24 04:11:38" ] Hey @Undel sorry for the ping but the game database says that you can't get the bunnies from digging, but scavenging, and they aren't available in nature. Is the post or the database correct? [/quote] They should be in alignment now. Digging is correct! [quote name="Skyshale" date="2020-05-24 04:57:56" ] Not sure if you noticed and changed it already and the site hasnt updated it yet, but the bun-bun burrow's description says "this warren's an investigation" when I believe it's supposed to be "this WARRANTS an investigation" ^^; [/quote] Rabbit warrens are a system of burrows ;-)
Amyatzu wrote on 2020-05-24 04:11:38:
Hey @Undel sorry for the ping but the game database says that you can't get the bunnies from digging, but scavenging, and they aren't available in nature. Is the post or the database correct?

They should be in alignment now. Digging is correct!
Skyshale wrote on 2020-05-24 04:57:56:

Rabbit warrens are a system of burrows ;-)
All of these are great, love the new update!! [emoji=heart size=1]
All of these are great, love the new update!!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55