Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction house Details window sticking
I don't know if I'm clicking something odd to make it do this but sometimes when I go to sell something at auction the details window for the item/object stays on the screen and covers the other auction windows. Its not a really big deal sense the window is small enough all the buttons can be pushed, the only thing it really covers completely is the return button. So its more of an annoyance I suppose.
I don't know if I'm clicking something odd to make it do this but sometimes when I go to sell something at auction the details window for the item/object stays on the screen and covers the other auction windows. Its not a really big deal sense the window is small enough all the buttons can be pushed, the only thing it really covers completely is the return button. So its more of an annoyance I suppose.
Yeah, this is unfortunately a technical limitation of the browser and javascript tooltips. I've found that the best method is to mouse over another item to refresh the tooltip, then it should disappear normally. :)
Yeah, this is unfortunately a technical limitation of the browser and javascript tooltips. I've found that the best method is to mouse over another item to refresh the tooltip, then it should disappear normally. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thanks that helps, I'll give it a shot next time I'm in the window.
Thanks that helps, I'll give it a shot next time I'm in the window.
@Zarinthya If you're like me and accidentally get the entire button covered with the background grey and "unselectable", you can still manage to hit "OK" by hitting tab, then enter.

If you tab more than once and break it, you can sort of highlight / select above it, then tab and enter again.

I do it allll the time so I feel your pain.
@Zarinthya If you're like me and accidentally get the entire button covered with the background grey and "unselectable", you can still manage to hit "OK" by hitting tab, then enter.

If you tab more than once and break it, you can sort of highlight / select above it, then tab and enter again.

I do it allll the time so I feel your pain.
67851.png