Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
@ViperaUnion Thank you!! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@ViperaUnion Thank you!!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Hey, so if anyone knows, when you download the zip pdfs for the dragons, do you want to use the normal one or the "element friendly" version for making the skins and accents for the flight events???? Or does it not matter which?
Thanks and good luck everyone!
Hey, so if anyone knows, when you download the zip pdfs for the dragons, do you want to use the normal one or the "element friendly" version for making the skins and accents for the flight events???? Or does it not matter which?
Thanks and good luck everyone!
@LunaPetrova

You can use either! The element friendly one is called that because it can transfer to different art programs, but there isn't much of a difference! The normal psd includes the accent parts and skin parts, while the elements friendly one does not. Hope this helps!
@LunaPetrova

You can use either! The element friendly one is called that because it can transfer to different art programs, but there isn't much of a difference! The normal psd includes the accent parts and skin parts, while the elements friendly one does not. Hope this helps!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@animechild22 post your image it to some sort of image hosting site (i use imgur or tumblr), right click and select "copy image address", then in the forum, use the code [img]paste address here[/img]
@animechild22

post your image it to some sort of image hosting site (i use imgur or tumblr), right click and select "copy image address", then in the forum, use the code

[img]paste address here[/img]
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Wow, there are so many gorgeous entries! The Wavecrest skins were really disappointing so I hope some of these amazing designs make it. :D
Wow, there are so many gorgeous entries! The Wavecrest skins were really disappointing so I hope some of these amazing designs make it. :D
thanks
thanks
[quote name="Luminamorte" date="2020-05-13 17:05:59" ] @LunaPetrova You can use either! The element friendly one is called that because it can transfer to different art programs, but there isn't much of a difference! The normal psd includes the accent parts and skin parts, while the elements friendly one does not. Hope this helps! [/quote] Thank you so much!!!
Luminamorte wrote on 2020-05-13 17:05:59:
@LunaPetrova

Thank you so much!!!
Hello everyone! We discovered an error with half of this festival year's contests to date where the wrong prize was listed. Previous winners have now all been awarded a copy of their skin or accent and we've updated the prizes for this Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 to include a copy of the winning submission.
Hello everyone! We discovered an error with half of this festival year's contests to date where the wrong prize was listed. Previous winners have now all been awarded a copy of their skin or accent and we've updated the prizes for this Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 to include a copy of the winning submission.
@corprus As far as accents relating to Cephalotus, your design is beautifully accurate and wonderfully detailed. I'd be really happy if yours won (I hoard bogsneak accents so...)
@corprus As far as accents relating to Cephalotus, your design is beautifully accurate and wonderfully detailed. I'd be really happy if yours won (I hoard bogsneak accents so...)
FfsFHyt.png
@ViperaUnion thank you!! im a big fan of cephs and i have a little pot of them myself, they're one of my favourites out of my collection
@ViperaUnion thank you!! im a big fan of cephs and i have a little pot of them myself, they're one of my favourites out of my collection
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21