Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
“F Imperial icon: Slightly agressive-THEY HAVE ALL THOSE EXPENSIVE BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE SKINS”

Well... i guess im the exception

(Broke, newish, forum spammer, owns one skin, everything but aggressive)
“F Imperial icon: Slightly agressive-THEY HAVE ALL THOSE EXPENSIVE BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE SKINS”

Well... i guess im the exception

(Broke, newish, forum spammer, owns one skin, everything but aggressive)
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
[quote name="0bsidian" date="2020-05-05 05:55:37" ] [b]F Ridgeback Icon[/b]: The mom friend, always in free dragon threads [/quote] I I feel very called out
0bsidian wrote on 2020-05-05 05:55:37:
F Ridgeback Icon: The mom friend, always in free dragon threads
I

I feel very called out
Hmmmm

What an intresting space that I need to occupy

;-;
wcs are always very cool. very rarely do i see someone with a wc avatar who doesnt have a matching sig and vista.
wcs are always very cool. very rarely do i see someone with a wc avatar who doesnt have a matching sig and vista.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Today I have learned a lot about myself an people I know...thank you for opening my eyes to the Truth.
Today I have learned a lot about myself an people I know...thank you for opening my eyes to the Truth.
[quote name="LegendaryStories" date="2020-05-12 09:11:04" ] Today I have learned a lot about myself an people I know...thank you for opening my eyes to the Truth. [/quote] of course
LegendaryStories wrote on 2020-05-12 09:11:04:
of course
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
i see everyone as either a threat or baby. im like an easily startled deer and anyone who Talks like this. scares me

also all fae avatars are either chaotic or huge sweethearts
i see everyone as either a threat or baby. im like an easily startled deer and anyone who Talks like this. scares me

bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
[quote name="BlackCatalyst" date="2020-05-12 11:23:51" ] also all fae avatars are either chaotic or huge sweethearts [/quote] agreed @BlackCatalyst
BlackCatalyst wrote on 2020-05-12 11:23:51:

agreed @BlackCatalyst
PLZ CLICK THE EGGS OR THEY'LL DIE! :(
M8iXC.gif
hhGcQ.gif
how am I supposed to be rich and stuff when I emptied out a mil treasure just buying pretty dragons
..oh
how am I supposed to be rich and stuff when I emptied out a mil treasure just buying pretty dragons
..oh
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
the funniest thing is that the m spiral one is the complete opposite of me
except for the chaotic part. you're right about that
the funniest thing is that the m spiral one is the complete opposite of me
except for the chaotic part. you're right about that
How about M Tun? Thoughts?
How about M Tun? Thoughts?
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20