Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Little bit mad.
1 2
Yeah, it's absurd.

Unfortunately, this thread will be ineviatebly either deleted or locked, because it's apparently a no no to discuss FR's policies on, y'know, flight rising discussion.
Yeah, it's absurd.

Unfortunately, this thread will be ineviatebly either deleted or locked, because it's apparently a no no to discuss FR's policies on, y'know, flight rising discussion.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
look please let me name my dragons corvid i like birds man, im just a nerd that likes naming my dragons after science and mythology dont do this to me
look please let me name my dragons corvid i like birds man, im just a nerd that likes naming my dragons after science and mythology dont do this to me
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Well, what can ya do?
Well, what can ya do?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Unfortunately there's a percentage of our community who chose corvid as a way to get around our name ban of covid. It quickly became clear that they planned to use this word liberally in order to create dragons to troll our community. For now and the immediate future, we've made the decision to ban the word 'corvid' temporarily as a name. We understand this may upset some who want to name dragons after the bird, but this was a necessary measure given the circumstances and we ask for your understanding. It's not going to be on the ban list for forever, only during this crisis when so much is uncertain. Not when players come here to find respite from current events. [quote name="Dreamson" date="2020-05-10 02:44:58" ] Yeah, it's absurd. Unfortunately, this thread will be ineviatebly either deleted or locked, because it's apparently a no no to discuss FR's policies on, y'know, flight rising discussion. [/quote] While changes to policy take player feedback into consideration, they're also based on data, what we see behind the scenes, and the overall impact on players [I]and[/I] our team members. When we can reduce opacity behind some of our decisions, we will. As always, our community is welcome to submit feedback to us through [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]. You may not receive a personalized reply depending on the issue, but all feedback is documented and reviewed by the [I]Flight Rising[/I] team.
Unfortunately there's a percentage of our community who chose corvid as a way to get around our name ban of covid. It quickly became clear that they planned to use this word liberally in order to create dragons to troll our community. For now and the immediate future, we've made the decision to ban the word 'corvid' temporarily as a name.

We understand this may upset some who want to name dragons after the bird, but this was a necessary measure given the circumstances and we ask for your understanding. It's not going to be on the ban list for forever, only during this crisis when so much is uncertain. Not when players come here to find respite from current events.

Dreamson wrote on 2020-05-10 02:44:58:
Yeah, it's absurd.

While changes to policy take player feedback into consideration, they're also based on data, what we see behind the scenes, and the overall impact on players and our team members.

When we can reduce opacity behind some of our decisions, we will. As always, our community is welcome to submit feedback to us through Contact Us. You may not receive a personalized reply depending on the issue, but all feedback is documented and reviewed by the Flight Rising team.
1 2