Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 466 467
[color=#65697f]@Silverquark - Sounds good! Oh and to make sure I understood, was that research into dragons with KS skin colors, or KS skins themselves? Also looks like I may have one more dragon to add to the pile if you're up for it, but also completely okay if not since I hadn't been sure if I needed to auction her until last night. x: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59611981] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596120/59611981_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a pure G2 born on leap year. My friend suggested I should put 1.4kg as the SB, but I'm not set on that if you think another number is better. ^^
@Silverquark - Sounds good! Oh and to make sure I understood, was that research into dragons with KS skin colors, or KS skins themselves? Also looks like I may have one more dragon to add to the pile if you're up for it, but also completely okay if not since I hadn't been sure if I needed to auction her until last night. x:

59611981_350.png
She's a pure G2 born on leap year. My friend suggested I should put 1.4kg as the SB, but I'm not set on that if you think another number is better. ^^

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
Apologies for the wait, here we go!

@Xaishi
Ah sorry, I thought you meant you had the actual skins, not just dragons with colours like the colours of those skins. lol
In that case, here's my estimate for the ones you asked about!

Midnight/Blood/Azure 500g
Denim/Obsidian/Tangerine 100g
Grey/Ice/Rose 100g
Platinum/Storm/Rose 70g
Silver/Storm/Purple 70g (they make nice twins)
Sanguine/Maize/Goldenrod 100g
Purple/Midnight/Stonewash 80g
Leaf/Charcoal/Swamp 80g

#13888866 could be added as a general special ID dragon, with a cheap SB, something like 20-30g.
For the G2 imp, how about 1kg? Considering she's pure and has an interesting birthday, plus good colours, there should for sure be a market for her.
Let me know if these details sound good to you! If they do, I can schedule you.

@RIooo
The first post of my thread has my auction schedule, just check there if you want to know anything about your auctions!

@yall
Got it ^^ I've penciled it in for the date we agreed on, but if later down the road I have reason to believe it's better to postpone, I'll give you a head's up :)
Apologies for the wait, here we go!

@Xaishi
Ah sorry, I thought you meant you had the actual skins, not just dragons with colours like the colours of those skins. lol
In that case, here's my estimate for the ones you asked about!

Midnight/Blood/Azure 500g
Denim/Obsidian/Tangerine 100g
Grey/Ice/Rose 100g
Platinum/Storm/Rose 70g
Silver/Storm/Purple 70g (they make nice twins)
Sanguine/Maize/Goldenrod 100g
Purple/Midnight/Stonewash 80g
Leaf/Charcoal/Swamp 80g

#13888866 could be added as a general special ID dragon, with a cheap SB, something like 20-30g.
For the G2 imp, how about 1kg? Considering she's pure and has an interesting birthday, plus good colours, there should for sure be a market for her.
Let me know if these details sound good to you! If they do, I can schedule you.

@RIooo
The first post of my thread has my auction schedule, just check there if you want to know anything about your auctions!

@yall
Got it ^^ I've penciled it in for the date we agreed on, but if later down the road I have reason to believe it's better to postpone, I'll give you a head's up :)
@SilverQuark Ty!
@SilverQuark Ty!
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@SilverQuark - Ah oops, sorry for the misunderstanding haha. All of that sounds great! Thank you so much ahhhhhhhh.
@SilverQuark - Ah oops, sorry for the misunderstanding haha. All of that sounds great! Thank you so much ahhhhhhhh.

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
@SilverQuark

Thank you again for your work. You did an excellent job and seemed spot on in your recommendations for price. If I ever have reason to be doing another auction I will definitely request your services again!
@SilverQuark

Thank you again for your work. You did an excellent job and seemed spot on in your recommendations for price. If I ever have reason to be doing another auction I will definitely request your services again!
@RIooo
No problem!

@Xaishi
Cool, I've enlisted you to start tomorrow since I had a space. If this is too early just let me know, there's still about 24 hours to go before I make the thread anyway :)

@sarabiall
Your reference is much appreciated! I've added it to my list now. I'll be happy to help again anytime.
@RIooo
No problem!

@Xaishi
Cool, I've enlisted you to start tomorrow since I had a space. If this is too early just let me know, there's still about 24 hours to go before I make the thread anyway :)

@sarabiall
Your reference is much appreciated! I've added it to my list now. I'll be happy to help again anytime.
@SilverQuark - Tomorrow works for me, ty!
@SilverQuark - Tomorrow works for me, ty!

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
@SilverQuark I've got seven dragons that I'm currently thinking about auctioning/selling - everyone in this tab and the bottom row in this tab - but I'm not sure whether they'd do best as an auction or as a flatsale. I'm terrible at pricing dragons so any suggestions are appreciated!

Also, panda!
@SilverQuark I've got seven dragons that I'm currently thinking about auctioning/selling - everyone in this tab and the bottom row in this tab - but I'm not sure whether they'd do best as an auction or as a flatsale. I'm terrible at pricing dragons so any suggestions are appreciated!

Also, panda!
L8mhHcd.png
@Xaishi
Alright then, you'll get a ping when the auction is up :)

@tompollicle
Welcome! I would say most of them warrant auctioning, with the exception of the first of the G1s that I'd recommend flatselling instead. My pricing suggestions would be:

Blood/Emerald/Sunshine 50g
Slate/Carmine/Ivory 30g
Carmine/White/Midnight 400g
Spring/Jungle/Azure 600g

Honey/Honeydew/Saffron 40g
Grapefruit/Yellow/Sanddollar 50g
@Xaishi
Alright then, you'll get a ping when the auction is up :)

@tompollicle
Welcome! I would say most of them warrant auctioning, with the exception of the first of the G1s that I'd recommend flatselling instead. My pricing suggestions would be:

Blood/Emerald/Sunshine 50g
Slate/Carmine/Ivory 30g
Carmine/White/Midnight 400g
Spring/Jungle/Azure 600g

Honey/Honeydew/Saffron 40g
Grapefruit/Yellow/Sanddollar 50g
@SilverQuark Excellent, thank you!

Can I put the six you've suggested up for auction at those prices in that case? Gems/treasure only, whatever duration you think is appropriate, default snipe guard and no autobuy.
@SilverQuark Excellent, thank you!

Can I put the six you've suggested up for auction at those prices in that case? Gems/treasure only, whatever duration you think is appropriate, default snipe guard and no autobuy.
L8mhHcd.png
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 466 467