Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glowtail
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
This gene conflicts with Spiral native scales [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=54&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=720d27b6eda240473064841d030b54255d84a40c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
This gene conflicts with Spiral native scales
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=54&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=720d27b6eda240473064841d030b54255d84a40c&dummyext=prev.png
FQg3YqC.png
I feel like it should be a Baldwin Gene ????????

Also not a fan of scaly look ????
I feel like it should be a Baldwin Gene ????????

Also not a fan of scaly look ????
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
I do really like the gene, I'm just confused why the style of Runes was not replicated here? It would have completely gotten rid of the transition issue and the lack of real "glowiness".

Devs really need to let up on their artists. It shows through simple mistakes like this that they are overworked. Quality over quantity.
I do really like the gene, I'm just confused why the style of Runes was not replicated here? It would have completely gotten rid of the transition issue and the lack of real "glowiness".

Devs really need to let up on their artists. It shows through simple mistakes like this that they are overworked. Quality over quantity.
...I don't hate this, but why did we need this?
...I don't hate this, but why did we need this?
Hey everyone.

We hear and appreciate the feedback you’ve given on the Glowtail gene released earlier today. Flight Rising has always done its best to release the best quality content we can, but understand that as humans we can sometimes miss the mark.

After some initial thought, we have made the decision to temporarily suspend sale of the gene on the Gem Marketplace and will be working to modify the artwork in a way that creates a smoother, more subtle gradation of color and tone down the glow effect as it pertains to foreground objects. After the changes have been made we will reintroduce the gene to the Marketplace.
Hey everyone.

We hear and appreciate the feedback you’ve given on the Glowtail gene released earlier today. Flight Rising has always done its best to release the best quality content we can, but understand that as humans we can sometimes miss the mark.

After some initial thought, we have made the decision to temporarily suspend sale of the gene on the Gem Marketplace and will be working to modify the artwork in a way that creates a smoother, more subtle gradation of color and tone down the glow effect as it pertains to foreground objects. After the changes have been made we will reintroduce the gene to the Marketplace.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
The updated genes with longer fade and reduced glow for objects that pass in front of the glowing tail are in. It may take the site's cache up to an hour to catch up. We'll be evaluating re-releasing the gene to the marketplace soon. Thank you for your patience!
The updated genes with longer fade and reduced glow for objects that pass in front of the glowing tail are in. It may take the site's cache up to an hour to catch up. We'll be evaluating re-releasing the gene to the marketplace soon. Thank you for your patience!
Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience while we worked to address the feedback from yesterday. The artwork for Glowtail has been updated on the website (though you may need to clear your browser cache to see it) and the gene is now once again stocking in the Gem Marketplace. As always, we appreciate the constructive discussions surrounding our content and are glad our community feels comfortable in voicing those thoughts.
Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience while we worked to address the feedback from yesterday. The artwork for Glowtail has been updated on the website (though you may need to clear your browser cache to see it) and the gene is now once again stocking in the Gem Marketplace. As always, we appreciate the constructive discussions surrounding our content and are glad our community feels comfortable in voicing those thoughts.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ty for this~
Ty for this~
Love the gene, now more than ever, thanks for listening to feedback!
Love the gene, now more than ever, thanks for listening to feedback!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86