Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riimi's Accents
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@riimi would you consider ever reprinting Supercharged Succulent? c:
@riimi would you consider ever reprinting Supercharged Succulent? c:
@Tailen
I might print Supercharged Succulent sometime in the future! There seems to be some interest for more.
@Tailen
I might print Supercharged Succulent sometime in the future! There seems to be some interest for more.
vNnWdc6.png
@Riimi if you do feel free to send a PA or CR for me for Candlelit for either gems or treasure, both are fine, I'd love to purchase a copy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] kiitos!
@Riimi

if you do feel free to send a PA or CR for me for Candlelit for either gems or treasure, both are fine, I'd love to purchase a copy kiitos!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Moonwater @crystallarium [item=accent: candlelit] and [item=accent: lotus kiss (violet)] are back from print now! They're both 500g. Send a two-way cr and specify which accent(s) you wanted so I don't mess it up lol
@Moonwater @crystallarium

Accent: Candlelit and Accent: Lotus Kiss (violet) are back from print now! They're both 500g. Send a two-way cr and specify which accent(s) you wanted so I don't mess it up lol
vNnWdc6.png
@Riimi sent two crossroads! Thank you so much for reprinting!!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Riimi sent two crossroads! Thank you so much for reprinting!!!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@Riimi - CR sent!
@Riimi - CR sent!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Riimi

Could I be added to a pinglist for a reprint of Accent: Candlelit and Accent: Lotus Kiss (violet) ?

Thank you so much!
@Riimi

Could I be added to a pinglist for a reprint of Accent: Candlelit and Accent: Lotus Kiss (violet) ?

Thank you so much!
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis I actually have spare copies of both of those accents, if you would like to buy them!
@brevityis I actually have spare copies of both of those accents, if you would like to buy them!
vNnWdc6.png
@Riimi
Oh, really?! Yes please! 1000g for both?
@Riimi
Oh, really?! Yes please! 1000g for both?
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis yup! Can you set up a two-way CR for them?
@brevityis yup! Can you set up a two-way CR for them?
vNnWdc6.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35