Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Items
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 72 73
@windsofchange [img] https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/26774.png[/img]
@windsofchange

26774.png
My FR account in 3 words: GIVE. ME. APPAREL.
@WindsOfChange are there any familiars left? By the way, it's FaerieQueen[b]e[/b], not FaerieQueen [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@WindsOfChange are there any familiars left?

By the way, it's FaerieQueene, not FaerieQueen
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@WindsOfChange Is the rose looking thing still available (not sure what it's called) if it's not available any sort of Apparel is good! :D (If any of those aren't available either I'll take familiars)
@WindsOfChange Is the rose looking thing still available (not sure what it's called) if it's not available any sort of Apparel is good! :D (If any of those aren't available either I'll take familiars)
@WindsofChange
Woah you gave away a scattersight
Anyway, could I be added to the “other” pinglist for when you get more items in that category? Thanks
@WindsofChange
Woah you gave away a scattersight
Anyway, could I be added to the “other” pinglist for when you get more items in that category? Thanks
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
May I get the scatter eye scroll please (forgot the name it's the on with the little dice on it)
May I get the scatter eye scroll please (forgot the name it's the on with the little dice on it)
@nebulafantasies @dracana it’s been taken

@faeriequeene I am so sorry about that. They’ve all been taken sorry

@honeypancakezzz it’s been taken I’ll send something

@forgottenwodners sure thing

@dracana it’s been taken
@nebulafantasies @dracana it’s been taken

@faeriequeene I am so sorry about that. They’ve all been taken sorry

@honeypancakezzz it’s been taken I’ll send something

@forgottenwodners sure thing

@dracana it’s been taken
@faeriequeene I am terribly sorry the Rose apparel was claimed before you I’m seeing . Apologies. I got so many posts at once. Sorry for the inconvenience
@faeriequeene I am terribly sorry the Rose apparel was claimed before you I’m seeing . Apologies. I got so many posts at once. Sorry for the inconvenience
@WindsOfChange

Can I be added to the pinglist please ^^

@WindsOfChange

Can I be added to the pinglist please ^^

@dracana of course!
@dracana of course!
Can I get a familiar?
Can I get a familiar?
WgSpNKL.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 72 73