Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dappervolk Shop ~Sold out~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ombrez

I'd love to be added to the pinglist too please! I'm #739 on DV. :)

Out of curiousity, you've listed the Clerical Support Trinket as a pet item? What does it turn into? Sorry if this is a silly question!
@Ombrez

I'd love to be added to the pinglist too please! I'm #739 on DV. :)

Out of curiousity, you've listed the Clerical Support Trinket as a pet item? What does it turn into? Sorry if this is a silly question!
@Fioreth

When you use it turns into the Clerical Dragoncat pet! And adding you now ^^
@Fioreth

When you use it turns into the Clerical Dragoncat pet! And adding you now ^^
@Ombrez

Wonderful! I'm very interested in the Clerical Support Trinket then. I'll PM you! :) And thanks!
@Ombrez

Wonderful! I'm very interested in the Clerical Support Trinket then. I'll PM you! :) And thanks!
@LethalLulu
@Scifur
@mrgbmommy
@Zac
@PepperClove
@knight
@MidnightLady05
@Etherium
@Herbo
@Keyoto
@Dreyrugr
@Capellith

Sorry to bother everyone again with another ping but the shop is set up early and I've decided that even though I'm not excepting offers I would like to give people the chance to give me offers ^^ so if anyone is interested in gathering together offers of items an pure gems etc. (Remember I would prefer at least half pure), thank you
@LethalLulu
@Scifur
@mrgbmommy
@Zac
@PepperClove
@knight
@MidnightLady05
@Etherium
@Herbo
@Keyoto
@Dreyrugr
@Capellith

Sorry to bother everyone again with another ping but the shop is set up early and I've decided that even though I'm not excepting offers I would like to give people the chance to give me offers ^^ so if anyone is interested in gathering together offers of items an pure gems etc. (Remember I would prefer at least half pure), thank you
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Ombrez

What are the prices of these separate items, Jeweled Harp and Onyx Mirror?

I want to be added to the pinglist please.
@Ombrez

What are the prices of these separate items, Jeweled Harp and Onyx Mirror?

I want to be added to the pinglist please.
Aywas ID: #8186
Wajas ID & Username: #910 Yume
Dappervolk ID & Username: #1661 Celiane
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
hu72dVR.png
please add me to the pinglist, thank you!
please add me to the pinglist, thank you!
UoweiPn.png
@Mahalo
@final

I've added you and I've actually made some important updates to the shop and added some more information about when I will be trading the items brought ^^
@Mahalo
@final

I've added you and I've actually made some important updates to the shop and added some more information about when I will be trading the items brought ^^
Pinglist please?
Pinglist please?
1 2 3 4 5 6