Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Snowy's Monthly Raffle [Closed]
1 2 3
@DrShadowCipher wait I won? Lol yay! Sorry I didn’t pick sooner, I was gone for a while.
It says the imperial was exalted? And did first pick yet?
@DrShadowCipher wait I won? Lol yay! Sorry I didn’t pick sooner, I was gone for a while.
It says the imperial was exalted? And did first pick yet?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png >she/her
>wishlist / familiar collection
>looking for gening projects, needs genes and money
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@moonmoonfoxwolf
Wait, he was exalted? *Sigh* New rules are being added.
First did pick the Imp, yes. I'm not exactly happy about this but I am sure there is a reason.
@moonmoonfoxwolf
Wait, he was exalted? *Sigh* New rules are being added.
First did pick the Imp, yes. I'm not exactly happy about this but I am sure there is a reason.
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

@DrShadowCipher could I take the nocturne? I don’t have space at the moment, sadly.
@DrShadowCipher could I take the nocturne? I don’t have space at the moment, sadly.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png >she/her
>wishlist / familiar collection
>looking for gening projects, needs genes and money
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@moonmoonfoxwolf
Yes, I'll hold him for you!
@moonmoonfoxwolf
Yes, I'll hold him for you!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[quote]You MAY NOT exalt dragons received in this raffle. You MAY NOT resell them without reason. I shouldn't have needed to add this rule but it has been.[/quote] Okay lmao? It's genuinely against FR rules to try and forbid people from exalting dragons. Once the dragon leaves your lair that's that. I've really tried to stay reasonable and nice but this is ridiculous. Maaaaybe consider not taking this quite so seriously? Especially in regards to a dragon you yourself didn't want to keep? And that was payed for through raffle tickets? Here's the official policy in regards to Dragon ownership: [url]https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004996703-Dragon-Ownership[/url] Stay classy everybody and have fun! xx Edit: Imagine acting like this out in the real world? Imagine trying to aggressively police what somebody does with whatever price they win in a raffle? Wild. And these are flat, 2D drawings of fantasy dragons on a virtual petsite we're talking about y'all. I'm having a day alright.
Quote:
You MAY NOT exalt dragons received in this raffle. You MAY NOT resell them without reason. I shouldn't have needed to add this rule but it has been.

Okay lmao?
It's genuinely against FR rules to try and forbid people from exalting dragons. Once the dragon leaves your lair that's that. I've really tried to stay reasonable and nice but this is ridiculous. Maaaaybe consider not taking this quite so seriously? Especially in regards to a dragon you yourself didn't want to keep? And that was payed for through raffle tickets?

Here's the official policy in regards to Dragon ownership: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004996703-Dragon-Ownership

Stay classy everybody and have fun! xx

Edit: Imagine acting like this out in the real world? Imagine trying to aggressively police what somebody does with whatever price they win in a raffle? Wild.
And these are flat, 2D drawings of fantasy dragons on a virtual petsite we're talking about y'all.
I'm having a day alright.
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@EndlessWinter
@Moonmoonfoxwolf

Pls choose prize ^^
You have space?
@EndlessWinter
@Moonmoonfoxwolf

Pls choose prize ^^
You have space?
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

@EndlessWinter
@Moonmoonfoxwolf

Last Chance! Please choose your prize or I will need to give the prize to another user ;-;
I cannot hold Serpent any longer. Please.
@EndlessWinter
@Moonmoonfoxwolf

Last Chance! Please choose your prize or I will need to give the prize to another user ;-;
I cannot hold Serpent any longer. Please.
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

@DrShadowCipher
Do you have any eggs left? :0 I think I could get enough tickets to trade for one!
@DrShadowCipher
Do you have any eggs left? :0 I think I could get enough tickets to trade for one!
@Kuratabells
What do you mean? I trade Tickets for Items meaning you give items, I give tickets.

We are currently closed until the users that won claim their prizes. Today is the last final day to claim them since I ended the raffle 20+ days ago. If you want one of the remaining dragons, tell me and I might make a mini raffle. I just need the users to accept the CRs.
@EndlessWinter
@Moonmoonfoxwolf
@Kuratabells
What do you mean? I trade Tickets for Items meaning you give items, I give tickets.

We are currently closed until the users that won claim their prizes. Today is the last final day to claim them since I ended the raffle 20+ days ago. If you want one of the remaining dragons, tell me and I might make a mini raffle. I just need the users to accept the CRs.
@EndlessWinter
@Moonmoonfoxwolf
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

1 2 3