Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED] Dragons as Pixels >200kt/g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@HowDoiInternet I would love one for my prized babe! Dragon Name: HotCheeto Link to Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59986713] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599868/59986713_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: treasure Apparel: no Skin/Accent: no Extra Costs: maybe? Extra: maybe small flames around or underneath him if possible to float with him
@HowDoiInternet

I would love one for my prized babe!

Dragon Name: HotCheeto
Link to Dragon:

59986713_350.png

Payment Type: treasure
Apparel: no
Skin/Accent: no
Extra Costs: maybe?
Extra: maybe small flames around or underneath him if possible to float with him
Dragon Name: Leap Link to Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59606437] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596065/59606437_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: Gems Apparel: Yes, crytalcourt Halo, Burlap Mantel, seashell mantle, magicians cobwebs Skin/Accent: nah Extra Costs: there’s 4 apparel — they probably mostly move too? Extra: @HowDoiInternet
Dragon Name: Leap
Link to Dragon:
59606437_350.png

Payment Type: Gems
Apparel: Yes, crytalcourt Halo, Burlap Mantel, seashell mantle, magicians cobwebs
Skin/Accent: nah
Extra Costs: there’s 4 apparel — they probably mostly move too?
Extra:

@HowDoiInternet
ACOZFAh.png
87HCuJ3.png
LRdLP2V.png
520DU0J.png
UuIaQel.png
Wrathematicssleepcat2.png kWZP7RQ.gif
@ToxicAlpha Oh boy, my first banescale...

Being totally honest, he might take a while because of linebreaking tertiaries and I don't have the lineart yet. Obviously, lineart is at no extra cost to you. I don't like the idea of "sponsoring" my laziness. Your total for him would be 70kt + 10kt for the added flames.

Love his name btw, it's pretty fantastic.

@Wrathematics Your total would be 100g (50 flat + 4 apparel, +10g for difficult seashell mantle). I will remove 20g from the price if I figure out I can't do the mantle. Luckily, I already have the male wildclaw lineart so that'll make it ever so slightly faster. I'll be sure to send you any updates I have with the art to make sure you'll be happy with it!

Everything alright with you both? If yes, I'll add you to the Queue
@ToxicAlpha Oh boy, my first banescale...

Being totally honest, he might take a while because of linebreaking tertiaries and I don't have the lineart yet. Obviously, lineart is at no extra cost to you. I don't like the idea of "sponsoring" my laziness. Your total for him would be 70kt + 10kt for the added flames.

Love his name btw, it's pretty fantastic.

@Wrathematics Your total would be 100g (50 flat + 4 apparel, +10g for difficult seashell mantle). I will remove 20g from the price if I figure out I can't do the mantle. Luckily, I already have the male wildclaw lineart so that'll make it ever so slightly faster. I'll be sure to send you any updates I have with the art to make sure you'll be happy with it!

Everything alright with you both? If yes, I'll add you to the Queue
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoiInternet

It’s really just the net cape part that I care about for it — and if it’s too hard I’m good
@HowDoiInternet

It’s really just the net cape part that I care about for it — and if it’s too hard I’m good
ACOZFAh.png
87HCuJ3.png
LRdLP2V.png
520DU0J.png
UuIaQel.png
Wrathematicssleepcat2.png kWZP7RQ.gif
@Wrathematics Yeah I'll give it a shot!
@Wrathematics Yeah I'll give it a shot!
Dragon Name: Kenai Link to Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24801304] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248014/24801304_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: [G/T/Trade] Apparel: [[b]Y[/b]/N] Skin/Accent: [Y/[b]N[/b]] Extra Costs: Poison, 12 pieces of apparel, 3(?) animated apparel, complicated apparel Extra: please feel free to turn me down completely, i don't want to make you suffer and i'm pretty sure Kenai counts as busy
Dragon Name: Kenai
Link to Dragon:

24801304_350.png

Payment Type: [G/T/Trade]
Apparel: [Y/N]
Skin/Accent: [Y/N]
Extra Costs: Poison, 12 pieces of apparel, 3(?) animated apparel, complicated apparel
Extra: please feel free to turn me down completely, i don't want to make you suffer and i'm pretty sure Kenai counts as busy
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@Riylm Your total is 50kt/g and I'll get started as soon as you send the payment via CR/PA

@ToxicAlpha I'd be happy to start working on your banescale, but you never sent the payment and I wanted to make sure you're still interested. The total is 80kt/g!

@DilsDoes Hi!! Kenai is gorgeous, wow. The only reason I don't do "busy" dragons, is because it doesn't transfer over well into the tiny pixels. Already, I know I can do the scarf, the sash, the flowers (neck & arms), the reedcliff resonance, tail clasp and probably the bird, but he might look funny reduced to only a few pixels haha.

Your total will be 50kt/g + 60kt/g apparel (+ maybe 10kt for the bird? Won't charge you if I can't get him looking good) + 10kt/g for poison = 120kt/g.
@Riylm Your total is 50kt/g and I'll get started as soon as you send the payment via CR/PA

@ToxicAlpha I'd be happy to start working on your banescale, but you never sent the payment and I wanted to make sure you're still interested. The total is 80kt/g!

@DilsDoes Hi!! Kenai is gorgeous, wow. The only reason I don't do "busy" dragons, is because it doesn't transfer over well into the tiny pixels. Already, I know I can do the scarf, the sash, the flowers (neck & arms), the reedcliff resonance, tail clasp and probably the bird, but he might look funny reduced to only a few pixels haha.

Your total will be 50kt/g + 60kt/g apparel (+ maybe 10kt for the bird? Won't charge you if I can't get him looking good) + 10kt/g for poison = 120kt/g.
@howdoilnternet thanks for the complement on Kenai <3 i also wanted to ask you to add your username or id number as a sort of watermark, since i plan to use this as a link to my lore shop. i'm sending the cr now!
@howdoilnternet thanks for the complement on Kenai <3 i also wanted to ask you to add your username or id number as a sort of watermark, since i plan to use this as a link to my lore shop. i'm sending the cr now!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
oh my goodness you do not charge enough for how talented you are! i will most certainly tip. Dragon Name: Zehavi Link to Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33983352] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339834/33983352_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: [G/T/Trade] treasure Apparel: [Y]yes, just the halo and sundrapes Skin/Accent: [n] Extra Costs: [Genes, Number of Apparel] i imagine the drapes qualify as big apparel? Extra: [Anything else?] if you have a pinglist id love to be on it! c:
oh my goodness you do not charge enough for how talented you are! i will most certainly tip.
Dragon Name: Zehavi
Link to Dragon:
33983352_350.png

Payment Type: [G/T/Trade] treasure
Apparel: [Y]yes, just the halo and sundrapes
Skin/Accent: [n]
Extra Costs: [Genes, Number of Apparel] i imagine the drapes qualify as big apparel?
Extra: [Anything else?] if you have a pinglist id love to be on it! c:
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
@DivineVixen Thank you! I appreciate the high praise haha. I don't think my cuties are super special, and I wanna encourage people to buy from me so.. cheap it is haha. Might raise base price to 80kt/g or 100kt/g though.

Your total will be 80kt/g!
@DivineVixen Thank you! I appreciate the high praise haha. I don't think my cuties are super special, and I wanna encourage people to buy from me so.. cheap it is haha. Might raise base price to 80kt/g or 100kt/g though.

Your total will be 80kt/g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9