Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Dark Object (1x1)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Elisora released a sigh she didn’t realize she was holding on to, she looked around the hall and proceeded to go to the healing quarters. Just to boost her magic reservoirs then tell Regulus.. well only if she got there before Aster. Eli thought to herself, "My magic can wait, I’ll go to him first then the healing quarters." Her horned glowed dimly with leftover magic.

Brenil was rubbing his throat after the ordeal and he rumbled, “I’ll try and find the other two.. ugh their going to be well rather irritated with me..” He said quietly not paying attention to the area. The magic affecting his senses

Farah bowed her head towards Alecor, “Tis fine, your presence only bother the youngsters. That’s because of what we have taught about outsiders.” She turned away from him looking towards where I.K was coming from. He wagged a scroll in front of them, “Here you go, Farah... and companions.” He looked at the visitors, the Wildclaw looked put off. He coughed and held his claws, “Are any of you hungry?”

Farah looked at Rook and tilted her head, “The area we live in comes alive at night, so we allow the students to train at specified times. Some choose the night while others choose the day. Normally the ones who choose the night are species that do better in the darkness. Others.. well it’s just a preference.”
Elisora released a sigh she didn’t realize she was holding on to, she looked around the hall and proceeded to go to the healing quarters. Just to boost her magic reservoirs then tell Regulus.. well only if she got there before Aster. Eli thought to herself, "My magic can wait, I’ll go to him first then the healing quarters." Her horned glowed dimly with leftover magic.

Brenil was rubbing his throat after the ordeal and he rumbled, “I’ll try and find the other two.. ugh their going to be well rather irritated with me..” He said quietly not paying attention to the area. The magic affecting his senses

Farah bowed her head towards Alecor, “Tis fine, your presence only bother the youngsters. That’s because of what we have taught about outsiders.” She turned away from him looking towards where I.K was coming from. He wagged a scroll in front of them, “Here you go, Farah... and companions.” He looked at the visitors, the Wildclaw looked put off. He coughed and held his claws, “Are any of you hungry?”

Farah looked at Rook and tilted her head, “The area we live in comes alive at night, so we allow the students to train at specified times. Some choose the night while others choose the day. Normally the ones who choose the night are species that do better in the darkness. Others.. well it’s just a preference.”
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
Regulus was sitting there patiently. He didn't know what to do about the entire ordeal but he was planning on the idea of expanding on the empire he was recently building thanks to Elisora sadly bringing an ancient artifact to him that was far from benevolent...

Alecor nods. "Although we are hungry, it is rude to be asking for food immediately after we arrived at your lair and clan so recently. So we will decline for now." He said. He was not sure what was best to do around here and the clan since there was not much to do or help with it seems.

Rook looked at her. "I see. But with all that going on, what do you think os is best even with the preferences?" He asked. He was not sure what to do and glanced at Alecor and his discussion before looking at Farah.
Regulus was sitting there patiently. He didn't know what to do about the entire ordeal but he was planning on the idea of expanding on the empire he was recently building thanks to Elisora sadly bringing an ancient artifact to him that was far from benevolent...

Alecor nods. "Although we are hungry, it is rude to be asking for food immediately after we arrived at your lair and clan so recently. So we will decline for now." He said. He was not sure what was best to do around here and the clan since there was not much to do or help with it seems.

Rook looked at her. "I see. But with all that going on, what do you think os is best even with the preferences?" He asked. He was not sure what to do and glanced at Alecor and his discussion before looking at Farah.
Elisora found Aster before she approached the throne room, she shook her head and forced her magic to work. She used a charm to enhance what she did earlier, once Regulus spoke to her it would be complete. Eli stopped when the farm was complete then felt her nose. She held her paw to it and grabbed a cloth. The stonework below her talons was safe but her cloth was not.

Elisora sighed and held her nose, she overworked her magic fully now. Her horn was dull, and so were her eyes. She looked at Aster and walked forward, her nose finally done with its ordeal. “Hello, my lady.. would you like me to open the door for you?” She asked gently while folding her wings against her side.

Farah closed her eyes while they spiked and hummed, she stretched her wings. She looked at them, “I prefer the night, but that’s mostly because I am a Nocturne.” Her eyes reflected the light from the enchanted lights around the building. Some of the dragons in the building spoke quietly, a few students were getting ready for their night patrol while others were going to bed. “And if you do get hungry, just let us know. We’d hate to have hungry guests.” Farah said quietly, her eyes trailing to the scroll, “If I recall correctly... you had questions?”
Elisora found Aster before she approached the throne room, she shook her head and forced her magic to work. She used a charm to enhance what she did earlier, once Regulus spoke to her it would be complete. Eli stopped when the farm was complete then felt her nose. She held her paw to it and grabbed a cloth. The stonework below her talons was safe but her cloth was not.

Elisora sighed and held her nose, she overworked her magic fully now. Her horn was dull, and so were her eyes. She looked at Aster and walked forward, her nose finally done with its ordeal. “Hello, my lady.. would you like me to open the door for you?” She asked gently while folding her wings against her side.

Farah closed her eyes while they spiked and hummed, she stretched her wings. She looked at them, “I prefer the night, but that’s mostly because I am a Nocturne.” Her eyes reflected the light from the enchanted lights around the building. Some of the dragons in the building spoke quietly, a few students were getting ready for their night patrol while others were going to bed. “And if you do get hungry, just let us know. We’d hate to have hungry guests.” Farah said quietly, her eyes trailing to the scroll, “If I recall correctly... you had questions?”
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
Aster looked at her. "Oh. Yes thank you Elisora. Are you ok?" She asked noticing how she seemed unwell today for some reason. She was unsure about what could be wrong with her, but she was still nice at least, despite her mind having been altered by magic to think she was an empress now and no longer the leader she used to be.

Regulus was still waiting in the new throne room, though he was unsure why some of the dragons were looking at him confused about how his leadership was going.

Alecor nods. "Thank you ma'am." He said. He looked around the area again. He looked at the other dragons wondering if he should tell Farah about the fact Elisora is missing and they had no idea where she could have gone... "And yes i had questions. Would you mind if we went to your meeting room or an office you have?"
Aster looked at her. "Oh. Yes thank you Elisora. Are you ok?" She asked noticing how she seemed unwell today for some reason. She was unsure about what could be wrong with her, but she was still nice at least, despite her mind having been altered by magic to think she was an empress now and no longer the leader she used to be.

Regulus was still waiting in the new throne room, though he was unsure why some of the dragons were looking at him confused about how his leadership was going.

Alecor nods. "Thank you ma'am." He said. He looked around the area again. He looked at the other dragons wondering if he should tell Farah about the fact Elisora is missing and they had no idea where she could have gone... "And yes i had questions. Would you mind if we went to your meeting room or an office you have?"
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16