Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 3/29-4/4
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
[quote=BirdeeBee on April 02, 2020 22:11:13] @/Kelpoyp, your debt to @/Ferdelance has been repaid. [/quote] I can see you might be tired :p. It's fine though <3 Man paying this off took five days but I managed nice
BirdeeBee on April 02, 2020 22:11:13 wrote:

@/Kelpoyp, your debt to @/Ferdelance has been repaid.

I can see you might be tired :p. It's fine though <3

Man paying this off took five days but I managed nice
3dl8TjK.png

CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@scylla, hi! I have accepted dragons for Eialyne's order, but the order's number isn't on the list. Please, let me know when you put the order in the spreadsheet so that I could fill in the empty spaces. Thanks in advance!
@scylla, hi! I have accepted dragons for Eialyne's order, but the order's number isn't on the list. Please, let me know when you put the order in the spreadsheet so that I could fill in the empty spaces. Thanks in advance!
QgC66Cv.png ... u7hcYnZ.png
@MathematicalMind here you go! Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yywTWhq.png[/img]
@MathematicalMind here you go! Hope you like it!

yywTWhq.png
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@KairyuDee

Hi! My math and your spreadsheet's dragon log say my order payment has been fulfilled, but the orders page says I still have 88 levels to go. It has been over a day since most of the levels were logged. Can you correct this discrepancy?
@KairyuDee

Hi! My math and your spreadsheet's dragon log say my order payment has been fulfilled, but the orders page says I still have 88 levels to go. It has been over a day since most of the levels were logged. Can you correct this discrepancy?
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
@Ebby172 ooooh thank you so much! <3
@Ebby172 ooooh thank you so much! <3
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
@Kaivyrin we got it figured out! thanks for letting me know that it was an issue! there was a typo in the input, that's all!
@Kaivyrin we got it figured out! thanks for letting me know that it was an issue! there was a typo in the input, that's all!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@KairyuDee thank you!!
@KairyuDee thank you!!
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
Bump!

Been busy last couple days, but I'll be here for most of today c; thank you again for supporting Lightning!
Bump!

Been busy last couple days, but I'll be here for most of today c; thank you again for supporting Lightning!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@grech
i forgot, sorry! it's on the spreadsheet now.
@grech
i forgot, sorry! it's on the spreadsheet now.
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@scylla, ok, thank you!
@scylla, ok, thank you!
QgC66Cv.png ... u7hcYnZ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17