Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug
1 2 3
ah, yea, same. it's weird, I can see other's dragons thru lineage and w/ever, but I can't get to lairs by the profile
ah, yea, same. it's weird, I can see other's dragons thru lineage and w/ever, but I can't get to lairs by the profile
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I'm getting that too-- I was wondering if I was the only one ;;
I'm getting that too-- I was wondering if I was the only one ;;
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
This is happening for me too.

Process of what happened for me:
1. From one of my dragons I clicked on one of their parent dragons
2. Instead of being taken to the dragon, I was taken to the front page of the User's lair
3. I could move around between tabs in their lair, but whenever I clicked on one of their dragons I was taken back to the front page of their lair.
4. When I tried to click on the User's Page I was brought back to my User Page.
This is happening for me too.

Process of what happened for me:
1. From one of my dragons I clicked on one of their parent dragons
2. Instead of being taken to the dragon, I was taken to the front page of the User's lair
3. I could move around between tabs in their lair, but whenever I clicked on one of their dragons I was taken back to the front page of their lair.
4. When I tried to click on the User's Page I was brought back to my User Page.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -- Anais Nin
i am having the same issue. also, whenever i try to click on other people's dragons in the forums it brings me to my own lair.
i am having the same issue. also, whenever i try to click on other people's dragons in the forums it brings me to my own lair.
I came across this as well while being in the AH. Clicking the dragon will redirect you to your own profile/lair page.
I came across this as well while being in the AH. Clicking the dragon will redirect you to your own profile/lair page.
Same issue here as well- looks like it's site-wide...[emoji=ridgeback scared size=2]
Same issue here as well- looks like it's site-wide...
but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Same issue in Auction House. Whenever I click to go to a dragon's page, it brings back to my own clan profile. Weird.
Same issue in Auction House. Whenever I click to go to a dragon's page, it brings back to my own clan profile. Weird.
This is happening to me as well. Using Windows 10 and Chrome version 80.0.3987.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a PC.

I was also affected by the Error 404 bug, and am currently trying to see if the Ghostery solution works for me.

Edit: Also having the Auction House issue; I can't visit a dragon or it will take me back to my own lair. It happens from Dragon Search as well.
This is happening to me as well. Using Windows 10 and Chrome version 80.0.3987.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a PC.

I was also affected by the Error 404 bug, and am currently trying to see if the Ghostery solution works for me.

Edit: Also having the Auction House issue; I can't visit a dragon or it will take me back to my own lair. It happens from Dragon Search as well.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I'm experiencing this here too. It's... Weird.

(I'm on an outdated version of Chrome, Windows 10)
I'm experiencing this here too. It's... Weird.

(I'm on an outdated version of Chrome, Windows 10)
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
As far as I've seen there's no way to see any dragon or profile currently that doesn't belong to you without getting redirected, which is baffling to me.
As far as I've seen there's no way to see any dragon or profile currently that doesn't belong to you without getting redirected, which is baffling to me.
but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
1 2 3