Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Apparel Vanishing from Hoard
After removing a piece of apparel (Undine's Flatfins), it vanished from my Hoard. I cleared my cache but still not there. (Didn't show up in my Vault either.)
My browser is Chrome.
Edit: I haven't tried different browsers yet
After removing a piece of apparel (Undine's Flatfins), it vanished from my Hoard. I cleared my cache but still not there. (Didn't show up in my Vault either.)
My browser is Chrome.
Edit: I haven't tried different browsers yet
but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@oyamibun

Have you combed through every page of your Hoard? They won't be on the last page of your hoard, since the hoard is sorted by item ID. Make sure you also clear your cache and double check that it's not still on the dragon.
@oyamibun

Have you combed through every page of your Hoard? They won't be on the last page of your hoard, since the hoard is sorted by item ID. Make sure you also clear your cache and double check that it's not still on the dragon.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Yes, I've thoroughly checked each page and checked apparel on all my dragons to no avail. I also cleared my cache after I noticed the issue (I can do it again if you think it'll help). Here is the dragon who was wearing the fins: link
@SeaCrest

Yes, I've thoroughly checked each page and checked apparel on all my dragons to no avail. I also cleared my cache after I noticed the issue (I can do it again if you think it'll help). Here is the dragon who was wearing the fins: link
but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@oyamibun

If you're absolutely sure it's not in your hoard, I'd recommend sending in a Support Ticket!
@oyamibun

If you're absolutely sure it's not in your hoard, I'd recommend sending in a Support Ticket!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png