Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Waystone called me out
1 2 3
He keeps taunting me over how I get mixed up between the crossroads and the trading post
He keeps taunting me over how I get mixed up between the crossroads and the trading post
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
It hasn't spoken to me or done anything unusual at all. It looks exactly the same as the regular page.
It hasn't spoken to me or done anything unusual at all. It looks exactly the same as the regular page.
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
[quote name=" @JemDragons " date="2020-04-01 07:59:08" ] It hasn't spoken to me or done anything unusual at all. It looks exactly the same as the regular page. [/quote] Are you using mobile or a computer? Because it doesn't show up on my phone, only my desktop.
@JemDragons wrote on 2020-04-01 07:59:08:

Are you using mobile or a computer? Because it doesn't show up on my phone, only my desktop.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
He knows we want Pretty Pink Mums, but in the egg, we just can't resist the allure of eggs.
He knows we want Pretty Pink Mums, but in the egg, we just can't resist the allure of eggs.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@justherefortheRo

Ah, I only use mobile. That makes sense.
@justherefortheRo

Ah, I only use mobile. That makes sense.
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hj7uENK.png[/img] [color=indigo] This is the one I got called out by, I used to get confused by this all the time! Edit: This is what I got after making this post. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aDn0xL3.png[/img]
hj7uENK.png

This is the one I got called out by, I used to get confused by this all the time!

Edit: This is what I got after making this post.

aDn0xL3.png
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="JemDragons" date="2020-04-01 07:59:08" ] It hasn't spoken to me or done anything unusual at all. It looks exactly the same as the regular page. [/quote] He keeps patronizing me to make a thread. [i]You might have a 'great forum thread idea' buddy but I got zip.
JemDragons wrote on 2020-04-01 07:59:08:
He keeps patronizing me to make a thread. You might have a 'great forum thread idea' buddy but I got zip.
@midwinter is that perhaps another 4k screen owner? Or is your resolution even higher? Looks like it
@midwinter is that perhaps another 4k screen owner? Or is your resolution even higher? Looks like it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron I actually don't know [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I was using my phone when I took that if it helps?
@Natron

I actually don't know I was using my phone when I took that if it helps?
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
got this on forsee progeny...dont do this to me!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9ROPkZX.png[/img]
got this on forsee progeny...dont do this to me!!
9ROPkZX.png
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
1 2 3