Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling To 10 [W] 12kt - 6/6 Slots
1 2 3
Bump!
Bump!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
rlB6WqJ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
rlB6WqJ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Could I claim two spots?

I sold most of my leveled dragons when I thought I was leaving the game a year ago, but now I'm back and want to get my Coli team back up and running!
@WhiteVixen

Could I claim two spots?

I sold most of my leveled dragons when I thought I was leaving the game a year ago, but now I'm back and want to get my Coli team back up and running!
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@Catniss
First off, welcome back to FR! Hope you're enjoying it again c:

Secondly, of course! I can totally do two dragons for you.
Send a one-way CR whenever you're able. With or without the 24kt payment, it's up to you.
@Catniss
First off, welcome back to FR! Hope you're enjoying it again c:

Secondly, of course! I can totally do two dragons for you.
Send a one-way CR whenever you're able. With or without the 24kt payment, it's up to you.
rlB6WqJ.gif
Heyo! Are you still doing these? :0
Heyo! Are you still doing these? :0
---
5OZS7SI.png
PVehrz5.png
Wn6vGC1.png

dbwaj5r-c7601790-2269-4d1b-b2cd-973ffb6a72b2.png
dbwaj5r-c7601790-2269-4d1b-b2cd-973ffb6a72b2.png +2 FR Time
dbwaj5r-c7601790-2269-4d1b-b2cd-973ffb6a72b2.png Commissions
dbwaj5r-c7601790-2269-4d1b-b2cd-973ffb6a72b2.png
dcet047-49da3c6c-cddf-4dc9-a175-9478a27acd8b.png
Bump! Hopefully this is alright to do so as I haven't been active on this thread for a while.

@FauxPhantom
Hope you don't mind this ping. I'm so sorry for never answering you and it's been two years ;-;. I had a lot of personal things that came up so I had to take a break. If you're still interested in this, I'm open again!
Bump! Hopefully this is alright to do so as I haven't been active on this thread for a while.

@FauxPhantom
Hope you don't mind this ping. I'm so sorry for never answering you and it's been two years ;-;. I had a lot of personal things that came up so I had to take a break. If you're still interested in this, I'm open again!
rlB6WqJ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
rlB6WqJ.gif
1 2 3