Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33
Wonderful update!!
Wonderful update!!
UFhZdZT.pngfJvgA2F.pngdFNVkyi.pngfJvgA2F.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Thank you! Please take care [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you!

Please take care
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Look at these fanarts! So beautiful!! [emoji=yellow gem size=1] Thanks for the update! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
Look at these fanarts! So beautiful!!
Thanks for the update!
Love the new fams!
Love the new fams!
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Amazing!! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Amazing!!
[quote name="Lahabrea" date="2020-03-28 12:30:09" ] I think it's a bit odd that Ancient Breed #3 should follow the conventional dragon configuration because it's a gem breed. If anything, a gem breed should break these conventions. [/quote] It does seem that way, doesn't it? But here's the thing—if we did that, we'd be placing a long requested and much desired breed design behind premium currency. Banescale are the start of our 1 head/2 wing/4 limb convention breaking breeds. More are coming and they'll also be accessible outside of the gem marketplace. @Lahabrea
Lahabrea wrote on 2020-03-28 12:30:09:
I think it's a bit odd that Ancient Breed #3 should follow the conventional dragon configuration because it's a gem breed. If anything, a gem breed should break these conventions.

It does seem that way, doesn't it? But here's the thing—if we did that, we'd be placing a long requested and much desired breed design behind premium currency.

Banescale are the start of our 1 head/2 wing/4 limb convention breaking breeds. More are coming and they'll also be accessible outside of the gem marketplace.

@Lahabrea
Those new familiars are absolutely adorable, and a new set of hints is always exciting! [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-03-28 13:04:45" ] [quote name="Lahabrea" date="2020-03-28 12:30:09" ] I think it's a bit odd that Ancient Breed #3 should follow the conventional dragon configuration because it's a gem breed. If anything, a gem breed should break these conventions. [/quote] It does seem that way, doesn't it? But here's the thing—if we did that, we'd be placing a long requested and much desired breed design behind premium currency. Banescale are the start of our 1 head/2 wing/4 limb convention breaking breeds. More are coming and they'll also be accessible outside of the gem marketplace. @/Lahabrea [/quote] I was actually wondering about this too. It's extremely nice to see you guys taking the interest for less conventional designs into consideration. I can't wait to see the 3rd ancient and I'm stoked to see what sort of things will be done with the ancient system down the line!
Those new familiars are absolutely adorable, and a new set of hints is always exciting!

Aequorin wrote on 2020-03-28 13:04:45:
Lahabrea wrote on 2020-03-28 12:30:09:
I think it's a bit odd that Ancient Breed #3 should follow the conventional dragon configuration because it's a gem breed. If anything, a gem breed should break these conventions.

It does seem that way, doesn't it? But here's the thing—if we did that, we'd be placing a long requested and much desired breed design behind premium currency.

Banescale are the start of our 1 head/2 wing/4 limb convention breaking breeds. More are coming and they'll also be accessible outside of the gem marketplace.

@/Lahabrea

I was actually wondering about this too. It's extremely nice to see you guys taking the interest for less conventional designs into consideration. I can't wait to see the 3rd ancient and I'm stoked to see what sort of things will be done with the ancient system down the line!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
tbh still not fan that new ancient won't break rules of 4 legs and 2 wings and 1 tail and 1 head - ESP because they are gem breed... idk I have high expectations of gem stuff - but at same, I don't care. I rather wanna like breed than be into does it follow rules or nah XD and even if I don't like breed... eh, whatever XD still excited to see what will it be :o

also, I would loveee that FR is also on instagram. of course because I am way more active there lol, but I see many artists being pretty active there too. dA is slowly dying so yeah... would be neat that FR expands there too :'D
tbh still not fan that new ancient won't break rules of 4 legs and 2 wings and 1 tail and 1 head - ESP because they are gem breed... idk I have high expectations of gem stuff - but at same, I don't care. I rather wanna like breed than be into does it follow rules or nah XD and even if I don't like breed... eh, whatever XD still excited to see what will it be :o

also, I would loveee that FR is also on instagram. of course because I am way more active there lol, but I see many artists being pretty active there too. dA is slowly dying so yeah... would be neat that FR expands there too :'D
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I'm loving all of these updates! My only wish is for the ancient breed for Plague to be really heavy in body horror or strange traits. Either way, I can't wait to see what the next ancient breeds will be.
I'm loving all of these updates! My only wish is for the ancient breed for Plague to be really heavy in body horror or strange traits. Either way, I can't wait to see what the next ancient breeds will be.
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
aaaahhhhhh gryphlets! Need the babies!
aaaahhhhhh gryphlets! Need the babies!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33