Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33
Yay the guessing word game is back! [emoji=guardian love size=1] [b]Goldfish[/b]: Familiar set, possibly from Fiona (or Galore) [b]Portal[/b]: Lore story potentially involving Tidelord [b]Fairy[/b]: Apparel, either nature-themed or more silk-like accessories [b]Landscape[/b]: World map released (hopefully) on Anniversary Day, or my 2nd guess would be a new feature which allows you to change the background of dragon pages to elemental themes, like the exalt pillars.
Yay the guessing word game is back!

Goldfish: Familiar set, possibly from Fiona (or Galore)
Portal: Lore story potentially involving Tidelord
Fairy: Apparel, either nature-themed or more silk-like accessories
Landscape: World map released (hopefully) on Anniversary Day, or my 2nd guess would be a new feature which allows you to change the background of dragon pages to elemental themes, like the exalt pillars.
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
so which is first, ancient or modern breed?
so which is first, ancient or modern breed?
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
oo nice nice
oo nice nice
XDRtGHs.png
br u h
br u h
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
I'm pumped for more dragons! I hope one of the coming species gets 3 unique heads with different eye types for each head as that would be fun!
I'm pumped for more dragons! I hope one of the coming species gets 3 unique heads with different eye types for each head as that would be fun!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I'd like to know if you're going to ban the names Coronavirus and COVID-19 or not???
I'd like to know if you're going to ban the names Coronavirus and COVID-19 or not???
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
The Gryphlets are adorable, and thank you so much for your hard work on the 400 error! I'm one of the users still consistently experiencing it to the point I've had to switch browsers from Chrome to Firefox. I hope you're able to track down that gremlin soon with the minimum amount of headache possible for your staff!
The Gryphlets are adorable, and thank you so much for your hard work on the 400 error! I'm one of the users still consistently experiencing it to the point I've had to switch browsers from Chrome to Firefox. I hope you're able to track down that gremlin soon with the minimum amount of headache possible for your staff!
KfpmU0m.png
I'm glad to hear that we're getting April Fool's again this year. Marva's items are always so much fun <3
I'm glad to hear that we're getting April Fool's again this year. Marva's items are always so much fun <3
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
[quote name="ChasingFeathers" date="2020-03-28 12:10:25" ] I'd like to know if you're going to ban the names Coronavirus and COVID-19 or not??? [/quote] @ChasingFeathers, they already are. If you've come across any dragons with these names, they were named before the names were banned. Please report them to our Support team through [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]. When you do, please include links to the dragons you're reporting.
ChasingFeathers wrote on 2020-03-28 12:10:25:

@ChasingFeathers, they already are. If you've come across any dragons with these names, they were named before the names were banned. Please report them to our Support team through Contact Us. When you do, please include links to the dragons you're reporting.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-03-28 12:15:20" ] [quote name="ChasingFeathers" date="2020-03-28 12:10:25" ] I'd like to know if you're going to ban the names Coronavirus and COVID-19 or not??? [/quote] @ChasingFeathers, they already are. If you've come across any dragons with these names, they were named before the names were banned. Please report them to our Support team through [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]. When you do, please include links to the dragons you're reporting. [/quote] Ah, thank you! I was just wondering!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-03-28 12:15:20:
ChasingFeathers wrote on 2020-03-28 12:10:25:

@ChasingFeathers, they already are. If you've come across any dragons with these names, they were named before the names were banned. Please report them to our Support team through Contact Us. When you do, please include links to the dragons you're reporting.
Ah, thank you! I was just wondering!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33