Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
Oohh thank you for the update!! Sooo many interesting things!! This new familiars are absolutely adorable!! And all those gorgeous fanarts! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Also, I'm very excited to see April Fools Day joke!!
Oohh thank you for the update!! Sooo many interesting things!!
This new familiars are absolutely adorable!! And all those gorgeous fanarts!

Also, I'm very excited to see April Fools Day joke!!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
[quote]Actually, come to think of it, no! We haven't given that particular feature an official term. What do you think it should be called?[/quote] Well, in some stories dragons are said to have a gemstone embedded in their skull, usually in the forehead area, which is called a draconce. So that's what I'd call this! Will we be updated when you guys decide on a term?
Quote:
Actually, come to think of it, no! We haven't given that particular feature an official term. What do you think it should be called?
Well, in some stories dragons are said to have a gemstone embedded in their skull, usually in the forehead area, which is called a draconce. So that's what I'd call this!

Will we be updated when you guys decide on a term?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@ Team! Thank you for your work and the update! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Also omg the Sorrel Gryphlet somehow looks like our cat. x))) [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@ Team! Thank you for your work and the update!

Also omg the Sorrel Gryphlet somehow looks like our cat. x)))
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[quote name="Chrisondra" date="2020-03-28 11:21:59" ] I don't suppose you could confirm that the Ancient Breed will *not* be Nature. It would be pretty rough for Nature to only have a cycling gem breed and a gem ancient breed. [/quote] Good question! Because Ancient Breed #3 is a gem breed, its elemental alignment will [b]not[/b] be Nature. @Chrisondra
Chrisondra wrote on 2020-03-28 11:21:59:
I don't suppose you could confirm that the Ancient Breed will *not* be Nature.

It would be pretty rough for Nature to only have a cycling gem breed and a gem ancient breed.

Good question! Because Ancient Breed #3 is a gem breed, its elemental alignment will not be Nature. @Chrisondra
[quote]Goldfish[/quote] Koiatls: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602664424624488449/693529481113108510/bassboostedkoiatl.png[/img]
Quote:
Goldfish

Koiatls:

bassboostedkoiatl.png
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
+2 FR time
he/they
Thank you for the update~! I'm looking forward to the new Ancient Breed :)
Thank you for the update~! I'm looking forward to the new Ancient Breed :)

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
I didn't understand the part about not recapping elemental festivals...
I didn't understand the part about not recapping elemental festivals...
cbQdPvX.png
Maybe the skydancers can have gem tags
Maybe the skydancers can have gem tags
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
Love the update, thanks for working so hard on consistent updates. This is my favorite game and I really appreciate it. I hope everyone stays safe out there <3
Love the update, thanks for working so hard on consistent updates. This is my favorite game and I really appreciate it. I hope everyone stays safe out there <3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33