Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
The gryphon chicks are adorable! Looks like I need to explore the Golem Workshop some more.
The gryphon chicks are adorable! Looks like I need to explore the Golem Workshop some more.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Goldfish
Portal
Fairy
Landscape

Does this mean the map update's coming soon? :o
Goldfish
Portal
Fairy
Landscape

Does this mean the map update's coming soon? :o
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote]As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.[/quote] I don't really get how those two clauses are related; are you saying there's a specific way you plan on having non-standard breeds obtainable?
Quote:
As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.

I don't really get how those two clauses are related; are you saying there's a specific way you plan on having non-standard breeds obtainable?
LANDSCAPE MEANS MAP UPDATE
iO2X60T.png
the gryphlets are so CUTE!!! like furbies with four legs... i would die for them
the gryphlets are so CUTE!!! like furbies with four legs... i would die for them
the yachtfather
Thanks for the update!!
Thanks for the update!!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

[quote=grjlkdfjgdk]We know that because we told you ancient breeds would break convention. Those dragons are coming, but not for Ancient Breed #3. As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.[/quote] gaolers aren't gem breeds, what's the connection here? does there have to be a connection?
grjlkdfjgdk wrote:
We know that because we told you ancient breeds would break convention. Those dragons are coming, but not for Ancient Breed #3. As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.

gaolers aren't gem breeds, what's the connection here? does there have to be a connection?
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2020-03-28 11:08:48" ] LANDSCAPE MEANS MAP UPDATE [/quote] Does it? @Glacecakes
Glacecakes wrote on 2020-03-28 11:08:48:

Does it?

@Glacecakes
I was just thinking it has been a long while since we saw a community update. I'm glad to see some Ask the Team questions being answered, and new hint words.

Also, those two Gryphons are adorable!
I was just thinking it has been a long while since we saw a community update. I'm glad to see some Ask the Team questions being answered, and new hint words.

Also, those two Gryphons are adorable!
All of this is awesome, though I am confused about the "hints". Can anyone explain? Thanks yall. :)
All of this is awesome, though I am confused about the "hints". Can anyone explain? Thanks yall. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33