Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 587 588 589 590 591 ... 672 673
Ohh they're lovely! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ohh they're lovely!
EDxOo1O.png
@Amariel These are beautiful! Are these three and the Ice flight themed in the gallery the only ones so far? Will you be showing them separately from the gallery?
@Amariel These are beautiful! Are these three and the Ice flight themed in the gallery the only ones so far? Will you be showing them separately from the gallery?
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@DraigTeg

The Gallery is the most recent orders I've completed. You can see all the bottles I have available so far in this dragon's bio. I'll be working on more flight-themed bottles soon :)
@DraigTeg

The Gallery is the most recent orders I've completed. You can see all the bottles I have available so far in this dragon's bio. I'll be working on more flight-themed bottles soon :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Doubletime @Cynil @ScrewballBRaine

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until March 30, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until March 30, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
[quote name="Amariel" date="2020-03-25 06:26:53" ] @Doubletime @Cynil @ScrewballBRaine I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until March 30, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :) [/quote] @Amariel Hi, is there any chance you can move me down the list? Either halfway or to the complete bottom depending on what you think is fair. I really want one of your bottles but I'm also a bit skint right now because of the virus. I'm really sorry to be a nuisance.
Amariel wrote on 2020-03-25 06:26:53:

@Amariel
Hi, is there any chance you can move me down the list? Either halfway or to the complete bottom depending on what you think is fair. I really want one of your bottles but I'm also a bit skint right now because of the virus.
I'm really sorry to be a nuisance.
@Amariel Sorry for the wait, things have been hectic here. If anything is wrong let me know and I'll fix it! Also if possible can I be re-added onto the waitlist? I would love to order again in the future. [b]Username and ID#: Cynil #222543[/b] [b]Bottle shape: Winter Solstice: Bell (Defualt base color gold)[/b] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] Floating (top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Aged Tome] Still (Bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Tallow Candle] Still (Bottom right) [b]Flight element bead: None[/b] [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament: None [/b] [b]Colour and gene of ornament: None[/b] [b]Payment total: $2[/b] [b]Username and ID#: Cynil #222543[/b] [b]Bottle shape: Regular: Cylinder[/b] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ancient Knife] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Memorial Urn] Still (Bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sparrow Skull] Floating (Bottom right) [b]Flight element bead: None[/b] [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather[/b] [b]Colour and gene of ornament: Black bee[/b] [b]Payment total: $1[/b] [b]Username and ID#: Cynil #222543[/b] [b]Bottle shape:Winter Solstice: Bell (Default base color gold)[/b] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item= Haunted Flame Candles] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] Still (Bottom right) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Intact Parchment] Still (Bottom left) [b]Flight element bead: None[/b] [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament: None[/b] [b]Colour and gene of ornament: None[/b] [b]Payment total:$2[/b] Total: $5 (I believe kjhdfgs)
@Amariel

Sorry for the wait, things have been hectic here. If anything is wrong let me know and I'll fix it! Also if possible can I be re-added onto the waitlist? I would love to order again in the future.

Username and ID#: Cynil #222543
Bottle shape: Winter Solstice: Bell (Defualt base color gold)
Item 1: Time-turner's Sandglass Floating (top)
Item 2: Aged Tome Still (Bottom left)
Item 3: Tallow Candle Still (Bottom right)
Flight element bead: None
Feather or dragonscale ornament: None
Colour and gene of ornament: None
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Regular: Cylinder
Item 1: Ancient Knife Floating (Top)
Item 2: Memorial Urn Still (Bottom left)
Item 3: Sparrow Skull Floating (Bottom right)
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Black bee
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape:Winter Solstice: Bell (Default base color gold)
Item 1: Haunted Flame Candles Floating (Top)
Item 2: Forgotten Poet's Tools Still (Bottom right)
Item 3: Intact Parchment Still (Bottom left)
Feather or dragonscale ornament: None
Colour and gene of ornament: None
Payment total:$2

Total: $5 (I believe kjhdfgs)
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@ScrewballBRaine

Thanks for letting me know, I'll move you down the waitlist
@ScrewballBRaine

Thanks for letting me know, I'll move you down the waitlist
@Cynil

Thanks for your order!

For your second bottle: Chests (Bursting Sack of Shinies) aren't included in the regular bottles, sorry! Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.
@Cynil

Thanks for your order!

For your second bottle: Chests (Bursting Sack of Shinies) aren't included in the regular bottles, sorry! Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.
@Amariel

Thank you for letting me know, I switched out that item for one that should work. Let me know if there is anything else that needs fixing!
@Amariel

Thank you for letting me know, I switched out that item for one that should work. Let me know if there is anything else that needs fixing!
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
1 2 ... 587 588 589 590 591 ... 672 673