Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2281 2282
@Serenitygale (Hi Serenity! :D)

The acrobat opens his eyes to look at the fox, the peaceful smile dancing on his lips turning into one of interest as he speaks up cheerfully in answer-" It is indeed, good sir." He gave a brief moment of pause then steadily adjusted himself on the rock so that he can look at the other without having to crain his neck, essentially sitting up- coiling his tail around his body loosely.

"Anyways, what brings you out here? If you don't mind me asking, just curious." The sky blue eyed Serthis inquired, adding the second sentence with a sheepish easy grin, head slightly tilted to the side. Absentmindedly he wound his scaly tail around himself a little bit tighter not as a sign of tension but rather to make space for the Larcenist. A wordless offer for him to sit down next to him if he wanted.
@Serenitygale (Hi Serenity! :D)

The acrobat opens his eyes to look at the fox, the peaceful smile dancing on his lips turning into one of interest as he speaks up cheerfully in answer-" It is indeed, good sir." He gave a brief moment of pause then steadily adjusted himself on the rock so that he can look at the other without having to crain his neck, essentially sitting up- coiling his tail around his body loosely.

"Anyways, what brings you out here? If you don't mind me asking, just curious." The sky blue eyed Serthis inquired, adding the second sentence with a sheepish easy grin, head slightly tilted to the side. Absentmindedly he wound his scaly tail around himself a little bit tighter not as a sign of tension but rather to make space for the Larcenist. A wordless offer for him to sit down next to him if he wanted.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Paloma didn't run at full speed to make it fair for Thunder, skipping and swishing her tail in an exaggerated motion, trying to make him laugh.
@DoctorArrow
Paloma didn't run at full speed to make it fair for Thunder, skipping and swishing her tail in an exaggerated motion, trying to make him laugh.
@DoctorArrow
@DoctorArrow(Oh oOf XD. Anyways, good morning!)

@DoctorArrow(Oh oOf XD. Anyways, good morning!)

ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@ShadowWyvern15 ( Long time no see! :D )

Accepting the offer, the fox jumps lightly up the rock into the space the Serthis had cleared. He could use the vantage point anyway. He gave the snake a sly grin before turning his gaze back to the crowd of dragons, able to see much farther into them with the extra height.

"I came looking for my clan's messenger. She was supposed to be back some time ago, and this place was along her route." The Larcenist said, his gaze casually sweeping over the bodies below, "She's a greenish-blue Mirror with a vest and cabby. She would've been spreading flyers through the gathering. Seen anyone like that?"

Something about this Serthis seemed familiar to the fox. He knew it wasn't someone he knew personally, he had mostly lost contact with Beasts and even dragons outside the clan once he'd joined them. Maybe from a story he'd heard...

"Oh, that's it!" He suddenly said aloud. "Do you happen to know an Imperial named Sabine? She shared a story once where she met a young Serthis out here. That wouldn't happen to be you, would it?"
@ShadowWyvern15 ( Long time no see! :D )

Accepting the offer, the fox jumps lightly up the rock into the space the Serthis had cleared. He could use the vantage point anyway. He gave the snake a sly grin before turning his gaze back to the crowd of dragons, able to see much farther into them with the extra height.

"I came looking for my clan's messenger. She was supposed to be back some time ago, and this place was along her route." The Larcenist said, his gaze casually sweeping over the bodies below, "She's a greenish-blue Mirror with a vest and cabby. She would've been spreading flyers through the gathering. Seen anyone like that?"

Something about this Serthis seemed familiar to the fox. He knew it wasn't someone he knew personally, he had mostly lost contact with Beasts and even dragons outside the clan once he'd joined them. Maybe from a story he'd heard...

"Oh, that's it!" He suddenly said aloud. "Do you happen to know an Imperial named Sabine? She shared a story once where she met a young Serthis out here. That wouldn't happen to be you, would it?"

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
The Serthis' dark grey brows rose in surprise at the mention of the familiar name and pleasant memories of adventures long ago resurfaced in his mind. When he spoke up to reply there was a hint of odd excitement, as if he's talking about a long term comrade. And wasn't that just the case?
"Why yes, I do know her! We were traveling together to another flight some time ago."

Recalling the events made a spark of longing flash in his gaze for a second before vanishing to be replaced by jolly pride as he straightened to his full height...which wasn't who knows how intimidating or impressive. He's kinda of like a dwarf in comparison to the other Serthis individuals- playfully puffing out his chest and subtly raising his chin in poise.

"So yes, that's me. Verian, circus performer and aerial silks dancer, at your service."
There was no arrogance in his confident pose, only playfulness-it was apparent that it was just a show. Then he relaxed back, letting his little act drop as he talked-

"It's been so long since we've last seen each other,how is she doing? I remember she wanted to learn how to make her own weapons and perform new tricks...Hope my memory isn't lying to me.
How's it going? Has she made any progress?" The performer practically bombarded the fox with questions, visibly curious about his friend's whereabouts. He was about to fire another one by caught himself and awkwardly scratched at the back of his head as he apologized-" Ah,sorry, didn't mean to bombard you with questions like that."

@serenitygale
(Btw you interested in continuing our 1x1 that we left off?)
The Serthis' dark grey brows rose in surprise at the mention of the familiar name and pleasant memories of adventures long ago resurfaced in his mind. When he spoke up to reply there was a hint of odd excitement, as if he's talking about a long term comrade. And wasn't that just the case?
"Why yes, I do know her! We were traveling together to another flight some time ago."

Recalling the events made a spark of longing flash in his gaze for a second before vanishing to be replaced by jolly pride as he straightened to his full height...which wasn't who knows how intimidating or impressive. He's kinda of like a dwarf in comparison to the other Serthis individuals- playfully puffing out his chest and subtly raising his chin in poise.

"So yes, that's me. Verian, circus performer and aerial silks dancer, at your service."
There was no arrogance in his confident pose, only playfulness-it was apparent that it was just a show. Then he relaxed back, letting his little act drop as he talked-

"It's been so long since we've last seen each other,how is she doing? I remember she wanted to learn how to make her own weapons and perform new tricks...Hope my memory isn't lying to me.
How's it going? Has she made any progress?" The performer practically bombarded the fox with questions, visibly curious about his friend's whereabouts. He was about to fire another one by caught himself and awkwardly scratched at the back of his head as he apologized-" Ah,sorry, didn't mean to bombard you with questions like that."

@serenitygale
(Btw you interested in continuing our 1x1 that we left off?)
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@CrazyAKApanda

(Gooood mornin! )
@CrazyAKApanda

(Gooood mornin! )
@DoctorArrow (le continue)
@DoctorArrow (le continue)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
@CrazyAKApanda

Thunderbird let the Spiral dragon carry her. "My name is Thunderbird!" She announced, spreading her wings to imitate flying. "What is your name?" She asked, looking up at him.
@CrazyAKApanda

Thunderbird let the Spiral dragon carry her. "My name is Thunderbird!" She announced, spreading her wings to imitate flying. "What is your name?" She asked, looking up at him.
@DoctorArrow

*He smiles.*
"My name is Vileskull, but you can just call me Vile. You have a cute name."
*He held her with his back legs, flying the long distance to his clan. He can see the icy lands already, and he looks down at her just to make sure she was fine.*
@DoctorArrow

*He smiles.*
"My name is Vileskull, but you can just call me Vile. You have a cute name."
*He held her with his back legs, flying the long distance to his clan. He can see the icy lands already, and he looks down at her just to make sure she was fine.*
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
@CrazyAKApanda

Thunderbird giggled. "Vileskull is a pretty interesting name!" She smiled, her wings still extended as she pretended to fly in Vile's back talons. She was looking down at all of the land that they passed, awestruck at the view.
@CrazyAKApanda

Thunderbird giggled. "Vileskull is a pretty interesting name!" She smiled, her wings still extended as she pretended to fly in Vile's back talons. She was looking down at all of the land that they passed, awestruck at the view.
1 2 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2281 2282