Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 2283 2284
@DoctorArrow

Proconsul crouched beside the little Banescale after recovering his balance. "I am Proconsul, little one. What is your name?" He asked gently, running a talon over her head.
@DoctorArrow

Proconsul crouched beside the little Banescale after recovering his balance. "I am Proconsul, little one. What is your name?" He asked gently, running a talon over her head.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
A blue Skydancer looked at the little Banescale. At least he isn't a Naomi, if word gets out about me, everyone here will treat me like I've taken a dip in the Wyrmwound. She blinked her lightning eyes at him. just act normal."What's your name?"
A blue Skydancer looked at the little Banescale. At least he isn't a Naomi, if word gets out about me, everyone here will treat me like I've taken a dip in the Wyrmwound. She blinked her lightning eyes at him. just act normal."What's your name?"
@Brightfire1000
@LillyJay
@GemShark

"ThunderBird!" The little Banescale declared, sounding adorably proud. "My mama gave it to me!" Thunder chirped, gazing up at the blue skydancer and the dragon named Proconsul. She suddenly glanced over to the bushes, ears perked at a small distraction.
@Brightfire1000
@LillyJay
@GemShark

"ThunderBird!" The little Banescale declared, sounding adorably proud. "My mama gave it to me!" Thunder chirped, gazing up at the blue skydancer and the dragon named Proconsul. She suddenly glanced over to the bushes, ears perked at a small distraction.
@DoctorArrow

"That's a good name, Thunderbird. A strong name, like you, yes?" He playfully batted at her with his tail, not strongly enough to knock her over.
@DoctorArrow

"That's a good name, Thunderbird. A strong name, like you, yes?" He playfully batted at her with his tail, not strongly enough to knock her over.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586153/58615293_350.png[/img] *Vileskull lands nearby, electricity sparking a bit between his horns. He takes in the surroundings and smiles when he sees a group of dragons. He goes near them with curiosity. There was a little banescale, skydancer, and a few others.*
58615293_350.png

*Vileskull lands nearby, electricity sparking a bit between his horns. He takes in the surroundings and smiles when he sees a group of dragons. He goes near them with curiosity. There was a little banescale, skydancer, and a few others.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Paloma (the blue Skydancer) bent down. "Here's a little game. I run, you try to catch me!"
Paloma (the blue Skydancer) bent down. "Here's a little game. I run, you try to catch me!"
*Vileskull looks at the interaction between them, not wanting to interrupt.*
*Vileskull looks at the interaction between them, not wanting to interrupt.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
The sun was pleasantly warm on his smooth pale greenish-yellow skin and the faint wind felt relaxing in his creamy blonde hair. He's been here more than once for different reasons, it's not like the fields are foreign to him. ..

Gods, how long has it been since his last visit to the training fields? Few months? A year maybe?
Either way it was nice to sit back and idly gaze around without bothering his mind with hundred things while basking in the sunlight, the tight black crop top he wears trapping the heat nicely.

The flowers are steadily blooming and revealing their beauty, the sweet aroma of some early awoken flowers and herbs filling the air.
The lone Beastclans member lays casually draped over a particularly large boulder amidst a path of tall grass about a meter or two from the gathering of dragons, body relaxed and tail lazily moving up to coil around the rock every now and then to get more comfortable, arms folded loosely and his chin resting calmly on his hands. Despite the notably strong presence of so many dragons, the serpent doesn't appear bothered by the noise and movements whatsoever as he watches a little butterfly flutter by him and land on a nearby flower.

The snake observes it curiously, not worrying about the possibility of being seen, until his lids begin to feel heavy with tiredness settling over him and he opens his jaws in a big quiet yawn, covering his mouth with one hand out of habit then lays his head on his crossed arms.
He watched the puffy white clouds leisurely drift in the blue sky, the delightful warmth lulling him to sleep.

What a great weather...I can't believe I'm finally done performing for the year. I could get some sweet shut eye. The freckle faced Serthis mused to himself in his mind, smiling serenely before fluttering his eyes shut and drifting to light slumber.

(I'm open for interactions, just ping me! Hope I don't clog the thread again...)

The sun was pleasantly warm on his smooth pale greenish-yellow skin and the faint wind felt relaxing in his creamy blonde hair. He's been here more than once for different reasons, it's not like the fields are foreign to him. ..

Gods, how long has it been since his last visit to the training fields? Few months? A year maybe?
Either way it was nice to sit back and idly gaze around without bothering his mind with hundred things while basking in the sunlight, the tight black crop top he wears trapping the heat nicely.

The flowers are steadily blooming and revealing their beauty, the sweet aroma of some early awoken flowers and herbs filling the air.
The lone Beastclans member lays casually draped over a particularly large boulder amidst a path of tall grass about a meter or two from the gathering of dragons, body relaxed and tail lazily moving up to coil around the rock every now and then to get more comfortable, arms folded loosely and his chin resting calmly on his hands. Despite the notably strong presence of so many dragons, the serpent doesn't appear bothered by the noise and movements whatsoever as he watches a little butterfly flutter by him and land on a nearby flower.

The snake observes it curiously, not worrying about the possibility of being seen, until his lids begin to feel heavy with tiredness settling over him and he opens his jaws in a big quiet yawn, covering his mouth with one hand out of habit then lays his head on his crossed arms.
He watched the puffy white clouds leisurely drift in the blue sky, the delightful warmth lulling him to sleep.

What a great weather...I can't believe I'm finally done performing for the year. I could get some sweet shut eye. The freckle faced Serthis mused to himself in his mind, smiling serenely before fluttering his eyes shut and drifting to light slumber.

(I'm open for interactions, just ping me! Hope I don't clog the thread again...)

1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29584.png[/img] A foxlike Beast wandered the edge of the fields, surveying the dragons attending the meeting. His eyes scanned the many colorful shapes as if searching for one in particular, absentmindedly spinning one of his sashes with a paw as he did so and whistling a simple tune. As the Laybrush Larcenist walked the field's border he noticed a small group of boulders by the path. A flash of pale green could be seen on top of one, trailing what could be a tail down the rock's side. As he neared the fox could make out a shape that definitely wasn't a dragon. [i]Hmm, a Beastclan here? How unusual...although I suppose that makes me an unusual sight as well out here.[/i] His curiosity piqued, he sidled up to the perch. Yep, despite both having scales Serthis were definitely not dragons. "Nice day for a nap, is it?" He asked the snake above him. "I usually prefer the cover of darkness myself, but I can see the appeal of sunlight as well. The warmth reminds me of sweet flames..." The fox crooned.
@ShadowWyvern15

29584.png

A foxlike Beast wandered the edge of the fields, surveying the dragons attending the meeting. His eyes scanned the many colorful shapes as if searching for one in particular, absentmindedly spinning one of his sashes with a paw as he did so and whistling a simple tune. As the Laybrush Larcenist walked the field's border he noticed a small group of boulders by the path. A flash of pale green could be seen on top of one, trailing what could be a tail down the rock's side. As he neared the fox could make out a shape that definitely wasn't a dragon.

Hmm, a Beastclan here? How unusual...although I suppose that makes me an unusual sight as well out here. His curiosity piqued, he sidled up to the perch. Yep, despite both having scales Serthis were definitely not dragons. "Nice day for a nap, is it?" He asked the snake above him. "I usually prefer the cover of darkness myself, but I can see the appeal of sunlight as well. The warmth reminds me of sweet flames..." The fox crooned.

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
( I am suddenly intimidated by the size of your texts. X'D ) @LillyJay @BrightFire1000 @CrazyAKApanda Thunderbird reeled back at the push of Proconsul's tail, before shaking her head and stepping forward, stretching out her wings to make herself look bigger and tougher. "Yeah! I'm strong!" Thunder announced, smiling happily. She looked over at Paloma, who wished for Thunder to catch them. "Heh, easy!" The hatchling smirked daringly, before dashing forward, towards Paloma. Thunderbird noticed a spiral dragon out of the corner of her eye, named Vileskull. She didn't think much of it, and pursued Paloma, giggling gleefully. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=27&bodygene=43&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=42&winggene=53&wings=28&auth=39fb26430754e70f6b90d3d90841b60d6905efe5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
( I am suddenly intimidated by the size of your texts. X'D )
@LillyJay
@BrightFire1000
@CrazyAKApanda

Thunderbird reeled back at the push of Proconsul's tail, before shaking her head and stepping forward, stretching out her wings to make herself look bigger and tougher. "Yeah! I'm strong!" Thunder announced, smiling happily. She looked over at Paloma, who wished for Thunder to catch them. "Heh, easy!" The hatchling smirked daringly, before dashing forward, towards Paloma.
Thunderbird noticed a spiral dragon out of the corner of her eye, named Vileskull. She didn't think much of it, and pursued Paloma, giggling gleefully.

dragon?age=0&body=27&bodygene=43&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=42&winggene=53&wings=28&auth=39fb26430754e70f6b90d3d90841b60d6905efe5&dummyext=prev.png
1 2 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 2283 2284