Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80
I love everything that is happening with this dragon. But dangit, I wanna see fins AND mane!
I love everything that is happening with this dragon. But dangit, I wanna see fins AND mane!
[quote name="Dragonspire" date="2020-03-17 18:09:06" ] Will the video of the stream stay up on the channel after the live stream is over? [/quote] @Dragonspire, yes.
Dragonspire wrote on 2020-03-17 18:09:06:
Will the video of the stream stay up on the channel after the live stream is over?

@Dragonspire, yes.
TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SNOUT
TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SNOUT
Rome/Roswell
Any Pronouns
Nonbinary Butch Lesbian
fr + 3
i love the fins ;;
i love the fins ;;

get oot me swemp

get oot me swemp
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
We've gone from Mirror 2 to Sea Monster Croc

I want it and I want it to have fins so bad
We've gone from Mirror 2 to Sea Monster Croc

I want it and I want it to have fins so bad
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
I didn't really notice the disconnect between the head and body until it was brought up
I didn't really notice the disconnect between the head and body until it was brought up
Okay, I'm loving the crown of fins and the crocodile face, but if you're gonna go this delightfully Watery on me, get rid of those legs. That face is something even the Tidelord would find worth bringing back from the store. Put it on a body that matches it. Our current water breed already suffers from not actually looking like something that lives in water... these paws definitely aren't suited for this.

And just as I type this, Undel agrees. But I look forward to seeing this idea go forward! I really want to see that crocodilian, finned dragon on the site.
Okay, I'm loving the crown of fins and the crocodile face, but if you're gonna go this delightfully Watery on me, get rid of those legs. That face is something even the Tidelord would find worth bringing back from the store. Put it on a body that matches it. Our current water breed already suffers from not actually looking like something that lives in water... these paws definitely aren't suited for this.

And just as I type this, Undel agrees. But I look forward to seeing this idea go forward! I really want to see that crocodilian, finned dragon on the site.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
it's interesting how these designs are coming out of possibilities of design variations and not necessarily elements. The fin/long snout combo work really well together though.
it's interesting how these designs are coming out of possibilities of design variations and not necessarily elements. The fin/long snout combo work really well together though.
maybe put the extra arms along the wing area to help with the clipping? ooh that would be a cool plague ancient some thing like a starcraft zergling arms instead of where the wings are something inspired by [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/a/a7/SC_Ghost_Zergling.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20071009052646.png[/img]
maybe put the extra arms along the wing area to help with the clipping? ooh that would be a cool plague ancient some thing like a starcraft zergling arms instead of where the wings are

something inspired by

180?cb=20071009052646.png
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80