Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ~~Damora's Scavenger Hunt!~~
1 2
As you walk through a dense forest, you happen to see a large, dark purple tent beside a peaceful river. Inside, there is flickering lights and a shadowed dragon moving around. You decide to see what's going on.
You clear your throat before stepping in. Inside, a female imperial dragon is busily writing on note cards and scattering pictures of random dragons. It takes a moment, but then she sees you. "Oh! Hello! Welcome to Damora's Scavenger Hunt! Or, I should say, my Scavenger Hunt." She chuckled softly and smiles. "You know, I do need some help here, and you seem like a nice dragon. Here, I have some of my friends and helpers find dragons, and I pay them some treasure. So, what do you think? Are you up to the challenge?"

Hi, welcome again! Like Darmora said, here I will give out weekly things to find and if you find it, then I will pay 450+ in treasure. These things include finding apparel, familiars, dragons with certain genes, and more. You do not need to buy most of these things for me to pay you, all you have to do is reply to this with a picture of it.
One more thing. I know there has been some confusion with 'finding' dragons. If you own it, from now on you will get a friend request and +100 treasure. Otherwise, you will get 400 or 450

RULES:
Dragons must NOT be morphology. They have to be real dragons on this website.
For apparel, I will sometimes have you buy it and trade it for 450+ of treasure. (I'll put a note to the side.)
Don't show me something that somebody has already found, or I won't accept.
Unhatched eggs will for sure have to be bought and traded with me for 2000+ treasure.

Weekly Items:
1. Male Pearlcatcher w/ Nature Unusual eyes and Orca basic primary gene
2. Scorchpaw Prowler
3. Adult Nocturne w/ starmap primary gene and plague rare eyes
4. Coatl that is forever youthful
5. Guardian Male w/ basic hunter gene primary and light glowing eyes
6. Unhatched Plague egg (Buy and trade)
7. Fae female w/ Golden secondary gene and wasp primary gene

That is all this week! Ping me when you find these!

As you walk through a dense forest, you happen to see a large, dark purple tent beside a peaceful river. Inside, there is flickering lights and a shadowed dragon moving around. You decide to see what's going on.
You clear your throat before stepping in. Inside, a female imperial dragon is busily writing on note cards and scattering pictures of random dragons. It takes a moment, but then she sees you. "Oh! Hello! Welcome to Damora's Scavenger Hunt! Or, I should say, my Scavenger Hunt." She chuckled softly and smiles. "You know, I do need some help here, and you seem like a nice dragon. Here, I have some of my friends and helpers find dragons, and I pay them some treasure. So, what do you think? Are you up to the challenge?"

Hi, welcome again! Like Darmora said, here I will give out weekly things to find and if you find it, then I will pay 450+ in treasure. These things include finding apparel, familiars, dragons with certain genes, and more. You do not need to buy most of these things for me to pay you, all you have to do is reply to this with a picture of it.
One more thing. I know there has been some confusion with 'finding' dragons. If you own it, from now on you will get a friend request and +100 treasure. Otherwise, you will get 400 or 450

RULES:
Dragons must NOT be morphology. They have to be real dragons on this website.
For apparel, I will sometimes have you buy it and trade it for 450+ of treasure. (I'll put a note to the side.)
Don't show me something that somebody has already found, or I won't accept.
Unhatched eggs will for sure have to be bought and traded with me for 2000+ treasure.

Weekly Items:
1. Male Pearlcatcher w/ Nature Unusual eyes and Orca basic primary gene
2. Scorchpaw Prowler
3. Adult Nocturne w/ starmap primary gene and plague rare eyes
4. Coatl that is forever youthful
5. Guardian Male w/ basic hunter gene primary and light glowing eyes
6. Unhatched Plague egg (Buy and trade)
7. Fae female w/ Golden secondary gene and wasp primary gene

That is all this week! Ping me when you find these!

@Mistyfall
I’ve got a Scorchpaw Prowler in my hoard :3
@Mistyfall
I’ve got a Scorchpaw Prowler in my hoard :3
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
@Sp8ce nice! just put a picture on here and I'll send over the money, no trade required!
@Sp8ce nice! just put a picture on here and I'll send over the money, no trade required!
umm, @Mistyfall
How do I put the picture here?
umm, @Mistyfall
How do I put the picture here?
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55942084] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559421/55942084_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Pearlcatcher w/ Nature Unusual eyes and Orca basic primary gene

55942084_350.png

Male Pearlcatcher w/ Nature Unusual eyes and Orca basic primary gene
n2PHQa3.png
@malatruse perfect! I'll send the money over right now!
@malatruse perfect! I'll send the money over right now!
@Sp8ce, I have to be honest, I'm also figuring that out. But it's totally fine! I'll go ahead and just give you the money, no picture required this time!
@Sp8ce, I have to be honest, I'm also figuring that out. But it's totally fine! I'll go ahead and just give you the money, no picture required this time!
Thanks!
Although if you do still want to see it I put it as the unnamed banescale hatchling in my « Ancients » tab
Thanks!
Although if you do still want to see it I put it as the unnamed banescale hatchling in my « Ancients » tab
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
@Mistyfall [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59651133] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596512/59651133_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=11&bodygene=24&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=&wings=&tert=&element=2&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=1&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=3&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&sort=id_desc&page=1]I don't want to sound rude, but you know about the dragon search function, right?[/url]
@Mistyfall

59651133_350.png

I don't want to sound rude, but you know about the dragon search function, right?
@Sp8ce and @Mistyfall

Equip the Familiar to a dragon, and then link the dragon. That way you can prove ownership.
@Sp8ce and @Mistyfall

Equip the Familiar to a dragon, and then link the dragon. That way you can prove ownership.
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
1 2