Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7817 7818 7819 7820 7821 ... 16011 16012
if you're tired of seeing "but dw if you're healthy you'll be ok!" clap your hands
if you're tired of seeing "but dw if you're healthy you'll be ok!" clap your hands
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
I'm so screwed oh my god I have so much work to do

Also my city has one person with coronavirus in it. uh,,,smmmmnfnmsnmn

I have to take the train every day to university. am I going to die? welp idk man
I'm so screwed oh my god I have so much work to do

Also my city has one person with coronavirus in it. uh,,,smmmmnfnmsnmn

I have to take the train every day to university. am I going to die? welp idk man
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I'm stressed out because I'm not stressed out.

Me: Everything is kind of okay for once.
My anxiety: That's obviously a lie. There's got to be something you should be worrying about.
Me: No, no, everything really is okay.
My anxiety: Okay, but are you sure?
Me: Ye-
My anxiety: No you're not, that's a lie, you're stressed out now. Screw you.
I'm stressed out because I'm not stressed out.

Me: Everything is kind of okay for once.
My anxiety: That's obviously a lie. There's got to be something you should be worrying about.
Me: No, no, everything really is okay.
My anxiety: Okay, but are you sure?
Me: Ye-
My anxiety: No you're not, that's a lie, you're stressed out now. Screw you.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Also... nice. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4nfbeXe.png[/img]
Also... nice.

4nfbeXe.png
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
aaa by they might be giants nightcore
aaa by they might be giants nightcore
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
Will it ever be time for me to finish up this CR purchase? Seller won't be on for another five hours.
I can't wait to see my very first batch of eggs hatch - in another eleven hours. *SIGH*
I have far too much time on my hands - time to take a nap!
Will it ever be time for me to finish up this CR purchase? Seller won't be on for another five hours.
I can't wait to see my very first batch of eggs hatch - in another eleven hours. *SIGH*
I have far too much time on my hands - time to take a nap!
IY4owZT.png
Man this episode of Tom and Jerry is hilarious, when Jerry’s uncle comes to visit and keeps plucking Tom’s whiskers out.... rofl *DOING* that’s funny as all heck!
Man this episode of Tom and Jerry is hilarious, when Jerry’s uncle comes to visit and keeps plucking Tom’s whiskers out.... rofl *DOING* that’s funny as all heck!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I know this is my third post within ten minutes but I just... it's so entertaining to watch 2D in my signature bop his head because it always looks like he's listening to whatever song I'M listening to.
I know this is my third post within ten minutes but I just... it's so entertaining to watch 2D in my signature bop his head because it always looks like he's listening to whatever song I'M listening to.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
Wow, birds are everywhere today.... yesterday none were here, and today they’re everywhere.
Wow, birds are everywhere today.... yesterday none were here, and today they’re everywhere.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I had a dream of an epic adventure quest I went on to save my daughter from villain dude in a fantasy setting and it was cool. Then I woke up and forgot half of everything. Bruh, why do i remember my crappy dreams but forget the nice ones. Smh. I woke up but I'm still not conscious.
I had a dream of an epic adventure quest I went on to save my daughter from villain dude in a fantasy setting and it was cool. Then I woke up and forgot half of everything. Bruh, why do i remember my crappy dreams but forget the nice ones. Smh. I woke up but I'm still not conscious.
1 2 ... 7817 7818 7819 7820 7821 ... 16011 16012