Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | can someone explain the male tundra pose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
no one:
male tundra: stick m'leggy out real far

edit: just now realised that this joke has already been made and had fanart rip
no one:
male tundra: stick m'leggy out real far

edit: just now realised that this joke has already been made and had fanart rip
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
true men amputate their 4th leg - a male tundra
true men amputate their 4th leg - a male tundra
Male tundra:* tips hat* m'leggy
Male tundra:* tips hat* m'leggy
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
We're as confused about it as you are.
Okay I'm by no means a dog anatomy expert, but I drew this thing up: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RVrPDbZ.png[/img] If we're comparing it to dog anatomy, as many do, the leg still doesn't work. I don't think dog legs stretch like that when they're sitting down lol. Maybe a cat, but def not a dog.
Okay I'm by no means a dog anatomy expert, but I drew this thing up:
RVrPDbZ.png

If we're comparing it to dog anatomy, as many do, the leg still doesn't work. I don't think dog legs stretch like that when they're sitting down lol. Maybe a cat, but def not a dog.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-03-03 12:33:06" ] We're as confused about it as you are. [/quote] Wait, how can [i]you[/i] be confused about this, weren't you the one who designed these dragons? :D
Undel wrote on 2020-03-03 12:33:06:
Wait, how can you be confused about this, weren't you the one who designed these dragons? :D
CgtyAYW.png
Once upon a time there was a thread about this, and I believe we figured out he's hiding a knife behind his back with his foreleg/hand/paw thing.
Once upon a time there was a thread about this, and I believe we figured out he's hiding a knife behind his back with his foreleg/hand/paw thing.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Dreamson Dogs can sit with outstretched hindlegs like that, believe me.
@Dreamson Dogs can sit with outstretched hindlegs like that, believe me.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
[quote name="ShiroiYoukai" date="2020-03-03 13:10:02" ] Dogs can sit with outstretched hindlegs like that, believe me. [/quote] I've seen some floppy dog positions yes.
ShiroiYoukai wrote on 2020-03-03 13:10:02:
Dogs can sit with outstretched hindlegs like that, believe me.

I've seen some floppy dog positions yes.
4QFtgPW.png
@whiteraven90 THE EYES! I love them so much it just brings me joy idk why. Thank you for this little doodle I love it so much!

@ViperaUnion yeah so like that's the confusion because people are like it's the leg? And the arm? and it's just a mess man idk
@whiteraven90 THE EYES! I love them so much it just brings me joy idk why. Thank you for this little doodle I love it so much!

@ViperaUnion yeah so like that's the confusion because people are like it's the leg? And the arm? and it's just a mess man idk

GkMUHMr.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7